Where to buy Red LED light and Sparklers?

mushymellow

Sep 16, 2010
Hi Guys

Not sure if Im posting in the right place but I need some help to get red led light and sparklers to try out light painting. Are there any shops where i can get them? Been searching around but cant seem to find. i did a search on the forum and found nothing too. Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Guys

Not sure if Im posting in the right place but I need some help to get red led light and sparklers to try out light painting. Are there any shops where i can get them? Been searching around but cant seem to find. i did a search on the forum and found nothing too. Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

red led light run on battery or plug in?
Sparklers can easily be found in shops that sell partywares. Try ma ma shop too.

Red LED : does bike light fits your requirement/
Sparkler : With x'mas and new year nearing, most shop will sell. try neighborhood stationery shops, market, party shops.

thanks for the replies! Looking for one that runs on batteries as i will be light painting outside. I have tried a lot of stores but it since most carry the normal white led light.

Bike lights would be the last option if i cant find as i prefer the light source to be more defined when drawing or writing words. but its a great suggestion nonetheless.;)

Sparklers you can find it from SKP

for RED LED light you can just get red color cellophane paper wrap over a normal torch light.

Sparklers you can find it from SKP

for RED LED light you can just get red color cellophane paper wrap over a normal torch light.

Pardon me but what does SKP stands for? :embrass:

:thumbsup: will try this out thanks:D

Last edited:
Hi TS,

If u have served ns in sg, u can use the torch with the colour filters they issue.. otherwise, u can go buy one of this torch at any shop selling army stuffs.. probably try those at beach road??

Red LED battery operated light.
Will those LED red blinkers that meant to mount on the rear of the bicycle do?
These should have a non-blinking option.
You can easily find it in shops that sells bicycle accessories.