where to buy PSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you go sim lim, either export or refurbish

170 usd :)
should be hitting our shores in around sept

www.qisahn.com

one of the better price and good service psp seller

how come when i access the webpage, but on the right column there, i can see comments made by weisheng, and answering customer's queries?

are u in fact the owner of the website? :dunno:

nope, just helping out. its owned by qisahn. if you are into gadget stuff you should know him...

last time when i research to buy a PSP (i'm a newbie in PSP) at hardware zone, i found that funz at angmokio is recommended.
I tried and i think the price there is good among the shop i checked out.
very good service indeed.

What to do and what not to do when buy PSP:
Don't buy the one with 3.51 firmware(No downgrade),only the one with 3.5 Firmware.
For used one,don't get the one with 2.81 or above(Need game to downgrade)
Buy a copy of Lummines Game,don't buy the japanese version(Downgrade purpose)

PSP resource:psp-hacks.com

those with m33 behind for 3.51 is actually able to play ahem games. those are the latest custom firmware for psp.

but 3.51 or 3.52 are actually sony offical firmware which cant play ahem games.

lummines must be unpatched version and not very cheap, not really suitable to buy if you are just going to downgrade 1 set.

those with m33 behind for 3.51 is actually able to play ahem games. those are the latest custom firmware for psp.

but 3.51 or 3.52 are actually sony offical firmware which cant play ahem games.

lummines must be unpatched version and not very cheap, not really suitable to buy if you are just going to downgrade 1 set.
yea mine's 3.52 and i cant seem to play .iso games...gahh

yea mine's 3.52 and i cant seem to play .iso games...gahh

which folder in your memory stick did you put your iso games? suppose to be iso folder. Also, did you have a UMD in your psp when you try to launch your .iso game? this maybe the problem.

is your 3.52 m33(custom firmware) or just 3.52(psp original firmware)?

if its the latter, then you cant play iso for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.