Where to buy PS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Living H2O

May 16, 2008
Wessex Estate
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, is there any particular place to buy Photoshop Software with cheaper price?
or it's standard price through out the market?

Hi guys, is there any particular place to buy Photoshop Software with cheaper price?

Quite a few magazines have been giving them out together with the magazines, such as Digital Camera and Digital Photo.

Free? i think you missunderstand me d.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7. the latest software cost around $150
selling at 'Challeger'.
Btw, thk God i manage to get it at $99 with Academic Version + Members Price... good deal!

U can get it under the educational scheme. If u got someone who's schooling under MOE schools. Check this out.

but this "Raw Therapee" free phto editing software seems to be very promising. i am still trying it out and so far am pleased with the functions. :)

Most of the time people buy PS using educational license, I got CS3 and CS4 free from the poly =D

but this "Raw Therapee" free phto editing software seems to be very promising. i am still trying it out and so far am pleased with the functions. :)

Well.. Some free and alternative editing software may be acceptable, but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.

but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.

Says who? Use whatever tool suits the purpose and the budget. No point spending hundreds of dollars when there are tools doing the same for less money.

Most of the time people buy PS using educational license, I got CS3 and CS4 free from the poly =D

Well.. Some free and alternative editing software may be acceptable, but photoshop is the standard software that we have to use/need to use.

How much is it with educational licence and can buy from where?

Poly got give out free PS?? :bigeyes:
Or you mean u use it at your poly?

Status
Not open for further replies.