where to buy polaroid camera

Danny Apriant

Jun 1, 2008
Jakarta, INA
Hello All!

Can anybody tell me where to buy polaroid camera?

Many Thanks!

This topic has been discussed many times before.Ebay and TCW has some...

Thanks for your reply but I'm planning to visit Singapore next month and I would like to check out the Singapore shops, maybe you have some recommendation? :)

Thanks for your reply but I'm planning to visit Singapore next month and I would like to check out the Singapore shops, maybe you have some recommendation? :)

You can try

The Camera Workshop
@ Peninsula Shopping Centre located near Cityhall MRT Station

The Camera Hospital
@ Sunshine Plaza located at the Bugis.

Meanwhile,
You can try looking for a used set at this forum, _ Buy & Sell
http://www.lomotionsg.com/

Do take note that looking for the Polaroid Films are aren't easy to find too, Fuji Instax is the next alternative.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Singapore, don't forget to try out our local delicacies like Laksa, Chicken Rice and Fried Carrot Cake.

Ya and that is why i stated TCW...The Camera Workshop:sweat:

You can try

The Camera Workshop
@ Peninsula Shopping Centre located near Cityhall MRT Station

The Camera Hospital
@ Sunshine Plaza located at the Bugis.

Meanwhile,
You can try looking for a used set at this forum, _ Buy & Sell
http://www.lomotionsg.com/

Do take note that looking for the Polaroid Films are aren't easy to find too, Fuji Instax is the next alternative.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Singapore, don't forget to try out our local delicacies like Laksa, Chicken Rice and Fried Carrot Cake.

Polaroid films are back in reproduction already.And you forgot to state Chilli Crab and Rojak in our local delicacies:bsmilie:

Polaroid films are back in reproduction already.And you forgot to state Chilli Crab and Rojak in our local delicacies:bsmilie:

but they're still very expensive (new or not), and the available film packs in singapore are usually the old expired ones. if you want new film packs, google the impossible project and you can find the online store there. best of luck! polaroids are very awesome, but unfortunately, very expensive :(