Where to buy pepper sprays?

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
Hi everyone,

does anyone know where to buy pepper sprays in singapore? Any idea how much one would cost? Also, is it ok to put them in check in luggage on the plane? Planning to keep a few for travels overseas in more dangerous areas.

Hi everyone,

does anyone know where to buy pepper sprays in singapore? Any idea how much one would cost? Also, is it ok to put them in check in luggage on the plane? Planning to keep a few for travels overseas in more dangerous areas.

I think this is illegal in singapore

Hi everyone,

No need pepper spray lah.

Use tripod legs to poke eyes of aggressor and run as fast and far as your legs can carry you.

No need pepper spray lah.

Use tripod legs to poke eyes of aggressor and run as fast and far as your legs can carry you.

Tripod can also be used in lieu of baseball bat :embrass:

I think it'll explode when pressurized in the plane.

Oh, didnt know that its illegal and cannot be sold. How about those sorta siren light kinda of device, which when u activate will let out very loud alarms?

Haha....no...i rather spray the lousy boro players

ts she/he ? scared spilt open ?

ts she/he ? scared spilt open ?

his public profile is male.

To TS, why you want to go to those dangerous places? Pepper spray may not be good enough..

not illegal. falls under prohibited items. but if you can furnish a credible reason why you are in possession of one, police may let you off.

fine pepper powder, maybe a substitute.

To TS, why you want to go to those dangerous places? Pepper spray may not be good enough..

I agree.

I think he should employ model like this to go with him:

strong_muscular_women_sw201.jpg

those personal alarms are not prohibited.

Oh, didnt know that its illegal and cannot be sold. How about those sorta siren light kinda of device, which when u activate will let out very loud alarms?

not illegal. falls under prohibited items. but if you can furnish a credible reason why you are in possession of one, police may let you off.

whats the diff.?

ei, don't take the chance k, if you are found with pepper spray upon entering singapore, you'll have some answering to do to the authorities.. don't risk la. those alarm kind isn't prohibited though.

If pepper spray is legal in the country of destination, why not just purchase it after you had landed? ;)

I had seen stun guns such as Taser being sold openly in Bangkok just don't bring it back to Singapore.

Last edited: