Where to Buy Pentax K3 in Singapore

Rob Tunstall

Oct 15, 2014
Hi Guys

I'm an old Pentax K10d shooter and I'm thinking of buying a new SLR - an upgrade to the Pentax K3 as I've got some nice Pentax fit lenses. Just wondering if there are any recommendations on where to buy a K3 or if you're aware of any offers on at the moment?

Cheers

Rob T

Pentax discount often happen in dec, as xmas promotion,

Orient photo has pentax

Hi Guys

I'm an old Pentax K10d shooter and I'm thinking of buying a new SLR - an upgrade to the Pentax K3 as I've got some nice Pentax fit lenses. Just wondering if there are any recommendations on where to buy a K3 or if you're aware of any offers on at the moment?

Cheers

Rob T

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the Pentax thread. Current price for the Black K3 is around $13xx. Price could go down in December but there is no new replacement for it as yet. If you are keen to get, it is a good price. The gun metal colour is about $17xx currently.

Buy from B&H.......no brainer ......only US$896 and it even comes with the vertical grip..........:bigeyes:.

Buy from B&H.......no brainer ......only US$896 and it even comes with the vertical grip..........:bigeyes:.

if we all have a USA friend that doesn't ask for commission.

if we all have a USA friend that doesn't ask for commission.

OK not commission but you have to add another US$60+ for shipping........works out to S$1280 shipped with 7% GST . :)

Then again if you have a friend visiting USA it is a different story altogether ......... somebody who doesn't charge you commission for the favour is a indeed your friend....... buy him lunch if you must ...................

Last edited:
OK not commission but you have to add another US$60+ for shipping........works out to S$1280 shipped with 7% GST . :)

Then again if you have a friend visiting USA it is a different story altogether ......... somebody who doesn't charge you commission for the favour is a indeed your friend....... buy him lunch if you must ...................

ADD IN gst 7 % IF BY SHIPPING.

OTC

Aiya... Don't like that leh... Support our local distro...

Just buy at about 6 months time down the road when it'll be cheaper, still supporting right? :D

Aiya... Don't like that leh... Support our local distro...

Just buy at about 6 months time down the road when it'll be cheaper, still supporting right? :D

...... Bro, you support local distro ......I have to support my family ..................:bsmilie:

haha, one support oversea pentax distro, one support local pentax distro

i support our pentaxian 2nd hand BnS, help those clear old gears for upgrading new cameras. :bsmilie:

Hi Guys

Cheers

Rob T

Hi Rob,

Have you bought the K3? If not, come to our monthly outing and have a feel of the camera and the legacy lenses that match it.

i think when buying from overseas, we have to look at the exchange rate as well..dun forget that the final exchange rate charged by the credit card or paypal is always higher than what we see so we cannot just look at the online exchange rate today and assume that is the rate bank will charge us

...... Bro, you support local distro ......I have to support my family ..................:bsmilie:

LoL! That's why I say, wait 6 more months then buy.. :D

i think when buying from overseas, we have to look at the exchange rate as well..dun forget that the final exchange rate charged by the credit card or paypal is always higher than what we see so we cannot just look at the online exchange rate today and assume that is the rate bank will charge us
From Adorama, K-3 should be around ($897 + $60) x 1.31 x 1.07 = $1340.

After all the calculations, I would vote, support overseas...

Whilst it is true the price difference is not significant, somehow I think we should teach our local distros a thing or 2 about greed..

After all the calculations, I would vote, support overseas...

Whilst it is true the price difference is not significant, somehow I think we should teach our local distros a thing or 2 about greed..

No choice, INFLATION in singappore very high but I find singapore camera n lens still better price compare to others. Take a look at pentaxforum, all price haven convert looks scary already but then unless got mercenaries hhahaha