Where to buy original software

Status
Not open for further replies.

budiman

Nov 12, 2004
Do you guys know where to buy original computer software, such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, etc. ?

Thanks

Funan or SLS... in specific, hard, cos different shops have different price, have to walk around... best is to buy during official offer period.

You could, of course, pay a premium, and purchase them online.

Funan or SLS... in specific, hard, cos different shops have different price, have to walk around... best is to buy during official offer period.

Hi, do you know the shop's name & telephone number? so that I can call them to compare the price.

Hi, do you know the shop's name & telephone number? so that I can call them to compare the price.

i dun do spoonfeeding 1... u have to do it yourself... maybe u can go hardwarezone and ask...

anyway, u can go funan challenger, and those 4th/5th level shops ask, for sls also same thing, most of the software outlets are on the top levels. the higher the cheaper (wat i notice...)

There are many shops in Funan and SLS that sells the software you mentioned la, they are very common.

Why, been using pirated software all your life never bought originals before is it? :p

:think: Foreign Talent that just came to sg perhaps ?
If really talented... should know how to google...

there is a thing called Internet and Google or even Yahoo!

search for them. i am sure you can do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.