Where To Buy Neck Strap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

camera_chit_thu

Apr 13, 2006
Singapore
May I know where to buy good neck strap?? I still can't find although I was asking around camera shop.....:confused:

try perly from the mass sales. He has those neoprene type. Pretty comfy.

Hope this helps...:)

Try TK Foto, they sell Optech ones if I am not wrong.

camera_chit_thu said:
May I know where to buy good neck strap?? I still can't find although I was asking around camera shop.....:confused:

Cathay Photo. Optech. Don't worry when you see their price. Last time I buy it is 50% discount. Don't know if they still give it or not.

Regards,
Arto.

Using the Perly Neoprene ones too... good comfort. Lucky it can be washed and dried fast too...

JediForce4ever said:
Eastgear sell the cheaper Neoprenes too.

i just bought 1 from eastgear @9.90 today..

camera_chit_thu said:

I would recommend Optech straps. Very durable :thumbsup:

I use Optech straps their better than the standard straps provided by the camera. However I think the straps from are better.

Yeah, the ones from Perly are good.

zac08 said:
Using the Perly Neoprene ones too... good comfort. Lucky it can be washed and dried fast too...

my advise is that conventional cloth strap better.
carry the camera on a neoprene strap, and when u walk or run, the neoprene strap will bounce up and down a lot. very uncomfortable.

AFAIK, neoprene strap can make the camera feels lighter (by 50%?). How true is it?

Regards,
Arto.

I've got an Optech for my SLR, and I'm looking for one for my Panasonic FZ5.

Those neoprene straps (ie, Optech) are wayy too thick, I'm looking for something similar in width as compared to the stock Panasonic strap.

Anyone has any recommendations?

Artosoft said:
AFAIK, neoprene strap can make the camera feels lighter (by 50%?). How true is it?

Regards,
Arto.

Quite true... it does feel a lot lighter as I guess the weight is distributed better.

Status
Not open for further replies.