where to buy movie posters in SG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovedaddy

Feb 22, 2002
Sengkang
Visit site
looking for the "spiderman 2" poster. wonderful movie i must say. the ending was like so perfect :) MJ was just amazing ;p

If i remember correctly, there's one such shop at the Esplanade Mall 2nd floor, near the escalator. U might want to try there altho i think the spidey 2 poster will be hot property.

There is a shop at Katong Shopping Centre LvL 2. Think they sell quite a number of posters including movies.Near the comic shop,but dun know if got the Spiderman 2 poster or not.

hehheh it's not well known but i'm a big movie poster collector. i got a specially built rack and all that, think i got 300 over posters by now... Spiderman 2 posters i got all 3 versions. my fave is the one with MJ besides Spidey's face, very cool.

jove, if you really interested i can help you keep a lookout.

Larry said:
hehheh it's not well known but i'm a big movie poster collector. i got a specially built rack and all that, think i got 300 over posters by now... Spiderman 2 posters i got all 3 versions. my fave is the one with MJ besides Spidey's face, very cool.

So you are the one tearing down posters outside cinemas? :nono:

togu said:
So you are the one tearing down posters outside cinemas? :nono:
shhhh. you didn't see me and you can't prove anything. i deny everything... :angel:

could you?? it would be really cool to have the one with MJ :) (my fav too) can look out for me please? buy you lunch one day :) i got a small/old collection of A4 posters from Australia. will pass you some if you interested.

Larry said:

Larry said:

i think i know which one you are refering to... tt poster was cool.
well, i WISHED and i HOPED to collect all those movies with continous showing. but end up always can't find a single poster :cry:

Larry said:
shhhh. you didn't see me and you can't prove anything. i deny everything... :angel:

I'm the old lady you kicked 1 side when I'm trying to take down that Spidy and MJ poster, outside the cinema next to Outram Park MRT. Grrrrr..... and you took the poster away....

:cry:

Hi, if u looking for movie posters..

Haha...this is funny... ;) :D ;)

I wonder if he's got FLASH the movie!?!

Phildate said:
Haha...this is funny... ;) :D ;)

I wonder if he's got FLASH the movie!?

Hi there, wats so funny??
Someone told a joke? :dunno:

My posters' dimensions are approx 70 x 100 cm.
Approx 80 titles to choose from.
I collect posters, trade and sell them.
Many of them are originals that cost US$25 - $60.

Titles includes;

Shark Tales, White Chicks, Resident Evil
Collateral, Last Samurai, Catwoman, Infernal Affairs,
S.W.A.T, League of extraordinary gentlemen, Matrix etc..

The common theme running across most of the posters is a well-placed reflection of the flash used to take the image :bsmilie:

Larry said:

Hmmm.. Larry, did you ever drop by ER (Entertainment Reality) behind Holland Village?

well, recently cathay offers movie posters for auction to benefit charities. took part?

Wolfgang said:
Hmmm.. Larry, did you ever drop by ER (Entertainment Reality) behind Holland Village?
erm... yesh i was a big-time customer of theirs... but they have been closed for many years now...

Status
Not open for further replies.