Where to buy mannequins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Any lobangs to buy mannequins at affordable price?

Please advice, thanks in advance.

Hi !

I ever saw "Art Friend" at Bras basah Complex selling these

As to the price i am not sure.:dunno:

Not sure what affordable price is to you, but be prepare to pay around $200-300 even for a 2nd hand.

Hi guys :)

Thanks so much for the replies!

Need life-size mannequins at boutique, must be able to wear clothings...

wakaowalao, where can I get 2nd hand ones? We enquired for 1st hand ones, S$400 onwards. If not, where to get 1st hand cheaper?

Think the Art Friend ones are more for posing/drawing rather than a mannequin intended to display/wear clothing.

Mission said:
Hi !

I ever saw "Art Friend" at Bras basah Complex selling these

As to the price i am not sure.:dunno:

behyx said:
Hi guys :)

Thanks so much for the replies!

Need life-size mannequins at boutique, must be able to wear clothings...

wakaowalao, where can I get 2nd hand ones? We enquired for 1st hand ones, S$400 onwards. If not, where to get 1st hand cheaper?

Renting one may be cheaper.

Sion said:
Renting one may be cheaper.

It's for long term usage, thus renting may not be a very wise idea...

Try going to those clothing shops around bugis area. Some of them have mannequins, ask them who's the supplier. Definitely, they should have the full scale ones.

there are 6 shops listed in yellowpages.com.sg dat sell mannequins. just type 'mannequin' and search under products and service.

hope it helps? ;)

imho...manneqiuns dun come cheaply man....and if i am not mistaken...u gotta buy in larger quantities ya...

i will ask around for you,see if i can get some.

Witness said:
imho...manneqiuns dun come cheaply man....and if i am not mistaken...u gotta buy in larger quantities ya...

Hmm bro how large is large? hehehe...

zaxh81 said:
i will ask around for you,see if i can get some.

Thank you zaxh81 :) I really appreciate your help!

Its def expensive to buy locally. There are different quality made of different material. Fabric ones are cheaper but not nice, they look very stiff and hard to wear clothes on them.

Cheap ones you can consider buying from china or bangkok, if you happen to travel there. Or, search online. Plus shipment here is still cheaper than buying here!

precious.jas said:
Its def expensive to buy locally. There are different quality made of different material. Fabric ones are cheaper but not nice, they look very stiff and hard to wear clothes on them.

Cheap ones you can consider buying from china or bangkok, if you happen to travel there. Or, search online. Plus shipment here is still cheaper than buying here!

Thanks Jas, my friend happens to be at bangkok now for business, so I just told her the news so she can source around.

But meantime, do you have any recommendations?

behyx said:
Thanks Jas, my friend happens to be at bangkok now for business, so I just told her the news so she can source around.

But meantime, do you have any recommendations?
I help u call my friend and ask if she is selling any of hers. I gave mine to her as well. Not sure if she still using it :)

Let u know later...

Status
Not open for further replies.