Where To Buy Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlion

Jun 12, 2003
Visit site
Anyone know where to get a 12" Powerbook G4 beside from Apple Centre or Macshop? Apple Centre price is high and the other one give a very bad after sale service.Thanks

Fixed price, my friend. and you don't have to bother with MAcshop after-sale-service (ASS). Just purchase Applecare and you're done.

--
12" G4
Leon
--

merlion said:
Anyone know where to get a 12" Powerbook G4 beside from Apple Centre or Macshop? Apple Centre price is high and the other one give a very bad after sale service.Thanks

Hi,

you should try the Applecentre at Sim Lim. 4th Floor X'it Systems Tel: 68830770.

I buy all my Mac stuff from them, friendly and reasonably priced.

Regards.

Macfreak70 said:
Hi,

you should try the Applecentre at Sim Lim. 4th Floor X'it Systems Tel: 68830770.

I buy all my Mac stuff from them, friendly and reasonably priced.

Regards.

Hi,Macfreak70 thanks will check with them.

Try SGL Marketing @ 6337-9070, 2nd floor, SLS. Theirs is the first shop on the right as you come in from the Albert Complex link bridge.

Their prices are probably (probably only, har...!) the lowest in Singapore through a retail channel. Consider an AppleCare package. The money will not be unwisely spent.

PixMan said:
Try SGL Marketing @ 6337-9070, 2nd floor, SLS. Theirs is the first shop on the right as you come in from the Albert Complex link bridge.

Their prices are probably (probably only, har...!) the lowest in Singapore through a retail channel. Consider an AppleCare package. The money will not be unwisely spent.

Hi ,PixMan ,Thank You will start calling and do my shopping by this weekend as it is a birthday gift for my wife this coming Sunday!

merlion said:
Hi ,PixMan ,Thank You will start calling and do my shopping by this weekend as it is a birthday gift for my wife this coming Sunday!

SGL is opened till 3pm on Saturdays, and only one lady will be there, either Kim or Siok Goon. They don't keep stock so you'd better call early if you don't want to be disappointed (or disapoint your wife!). Give them a few days lead time if you are looking for a PowerBook. They are at the mercy of their suppliers, who, in turn, are at Apple's mercy...!

They close at 7pm on weekdays, not open on Sundays. They open at 10am. They are my primary source of Apple stuff. Been going to them for years now and have never been diddled.

PixMan said:
SGL is opened till 3pm on Saturdays, and only one lady will be there, either Kim or Siok Goon. They don't keep stock so you'd better call early if you don't want to be disappointed (or disapoint your wife!). Give them a few days lead time if you are looking for a PowerBook. They are at the mercy of their suppliers, who, in turn, are at Apple's mercy...!

They close at 7pm on weekdays, not open on Sundays. They open at 10am. They are my primary source of Apple stuff. Been going to them for years now and have never been diddled.

:) Ready thanks for your info PixMan and those who PM me you all are great in helping and giving me a hand :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.