Where to buy lens hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

kababoom

Nov 23, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Anyone has any idea where to buy 3rd party lens hood? i've checked with CP it seems they do not sell.
i'm looking for 62mm circular screw-type lens hood in particular (circular type seems better for screw type hood?)
Btw is a circular lens hood suitable for fixed lens camera i'm thinking of getting it to be used on fz-20 which support from wide to tele.

thks for any advise :)

Feinwerkbau

Deregistered
May 11, 2004
I've used (and still using) the Round Rubber Collapsible Lens Hood made by Hoya for donkey years till the rubber rots.

Cheap (less than $20), reliable, versatile (from moderate wide angle to tele) and does it's job well.

Summo it's all black and has a red line in front...kinda like the older Canon L lenses! LOL! I remember a group of ya-ya papayas looking at my cam (they were all using DSLRs) and try to look close close then one of them say "Chey! FZ-10!" and walk away with one-kind look on their face. LOL!

Oh...

Good luck in finding one. I got mine from Seng Chong (the Bronica dealer???)

cjtune

Mar 20, 2006
http://www.lenshoods.co.uk/

Either for people on a really really tight budget or for emergency use until the original replacement hood is obtainable. I'm thinking it'll be really flimsy unless a stiff plastic sheet is used.

hi... you know where cathay is? at peninsula.
where you would find eastgear too.

k-13, this shop there, 2nd lvl, sells lens hoods.
but i dunno the range they have there.

hope it helps.

kababoom

Nov 23, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
thks for the info i've been to Cp by the sales personnel does not have the lens hood i'm looking for when i metioned i need it for FZ-30 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom