Where to buy kite locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamustar

May 23, 2007
SengKang
www.flickr.com
Would like to tap on the forumers here....
Where to buy a simple kite? especially at heartland areas in the north/north-east, or town.

Thanks in advance for your leads :)

That's a small shop at Pasir Ris park that sells it. It's next to one of the toilets. in the park.

Where to buy a simple kite? especially at heartland areas in the north/north-east, or town.

Just outside the office of Sengkang CC(opposite the Compass point shopping center),
there is one stall selling the simple kite.
less than $10.00.

north east? can find at least at the following places:
- outside compass point
- 7-11 in sengkang swimming complex
- small shop at hougang plaza

price is around $4-$15

Do one for yourself? A simple one as long it fly high ;)

Marina barrage shop.

Since this question; may someone be so kind to let us know where in Singapore can we fly a kite high without problems? :dunno:

Since this question; may someone be so kind to let us know where in Singapore can we fly a kite high without problems? :dunno:

Obviously , changi beach , and all air force airbases isn't allowed.
Marina barrage , weekdays , from around 5-8pm or 9 pm.. got C130 from air force flying over and over again.

Tuas can try... or simei big blank field.

Eventually i got the kite from the 7-eleven at the new anchorvale sports centre, simple and works.....but i find the line length a bit too short so cannot fly too high.
During weekends, you'd see MANY pple flying kite there.

Hi Hamustar, I have an online kite shop, do feel free to go in & take a look, thanks & cheers!:)
http://flykites.webs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.