Where to buy kindle?

Damon Lye Yi Hao

Sep 14, 2015
Anyone knows where is a good place to get Kindles in Singapore?

Have only seen it online so far at kindle sellers like this or marketplace like http://qoo10.com.sg

Am hoping to get it directly from a store. Any idea if places like SLS or Funan sells it?

If not, anyone has any experiences with those online re sellers?

Last edited:
Get from Amazon

I would also suggest getting directly from Amazon. Just one or two extra steps - you save about $40-50 (after considering forex and shipping) and can also return it for a refund per Amazon's policy if you dont like it.

I do understand if you prefer to get the Kindle from a local source for shop warranty purposes, in which case the sgreader shop seems decent.

Have bought from this dealer before. Service was satisfactory. But, only 6 months local warranty.

Well if anyone is keen, I have a spare 3G USA no Ads unit. Opened just to check it. Will sell for $250.

Thanks for the offer but only look to get a brand new set. Thanks for the advise, think will get it direct from amazon with a freight fowarder.

I bought my first kindle in year 2011, still working well.
Then bought another kindle touch in year 2012.
Both bought direct from Amazon.

Thanks for the offer but only look to get a brand new set. Thanks for the advise, think will get it direct from amazon with a freight fowarder.

do you need forwarder? I thought now shipping is free if spend above 125 USD.