Where to buy KATA bags??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwidjaja

May 3, 2007
Hi guys,

I was wondering, beside Orient photo, are there other shops that carry Kata bags?
I am looking for the 3N1-20 in particular, and I called Orient but they only left with 3N1-30.
Thanks for your time. :)

Hi guys,

I was wondering, beside Orient photo, are there other shops that carry Kata bags?
I am looking for the 3N1-20 in particular, and I called Orient but they only left with 3N1-30.

Most shops that I know has no 10/20 left. Wait till end of this month maybe have.

Hi guys,

U can go to K-13 Marketing at Peninsula Plaza at level 2.

MS Color, TK also got Kata bags, but not sure if they had what TS wants.

U may go Sim Lim QP(6th Floor)

Hi guys,

there is alot of place that sell kata bag, even at orchard lucky plaza and peninsula plaza... i even called the official kata distributor... according to them 3N1-20 has run out of stock already... will take about 1month for new stock to come in... the price for 3N1-20 should be around $135... so try not to get cheated...

anyway i am also looking for tat bag...

Thank you all for replying to this thread.
The price quoted to me for the 3N1-30 was $210, is this reasonable?

Bro Tomcat,
You got the 3N1-30? How is it? Is it too big? Compare to fastpack 350, which one is bigger?

Bro Tomcat,
You got the 3N1-30? How is it? Is it too big? Compare to fastpack 350, which one is bigger?
Fastpack 350 is bigger. That's why I didn't want it. Then again the 3N1-30 don't have a compartment for a lap-top which is not important to me.

Sorry, is OP.
I got the Kata from them..

Status
Not open for further replies.