Where to buy K200D???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lierudy

Dec 11, 2008
West
Guys..

I have been searching high and low to find shop selling K200D. No luck so far. :sweat:
Any sugesstion?

Thanks.

I think I saw some at Orient Photo last weekend, but I can't be sure....

And anticipating the next question, Orient Photo is in Sim Lim Square, level 6, right after you get off the escalator.

I think Shriro is having the Pentax roadshow/promotion in Plaza Sing Best this month, so you should be able to find it there too? Check the Shriro website for details.

I was from Plaza Sing today.. couldnt see any pentax DSLR :(

I will check orient photo during this weekend. Thanks for the info.

Do u know how much they sell?

I just got mine from plaza sing on wed lol
they dont display..you must ask ;)
better go check quick.. I got one of the last ones island wide on offer..they said I got the last one there but dunno how true :dunno: hopefully there still have. If not, call the salesperson to help u check if other branches still got or not..

dam good price :bsmilie:
PM me for the price :) (i'm not sure if can post or not :sweat:)

As a new K200D user.. how do u rate it?
Before buying.. did u consider other camera too? :)

I like it!
one thing I noted is that the pictures are really really sharp.
The AF is not as bad as I've heard. Build quality is great ,the weights just nice , dosent feel toy like :bsmilie:

I haven really gone out to try it yet ( i'm going with my friend to take soon however, so i'll update then :D ) but from my house and shots taken, I'm really impressed at the image quality )Manuals great too ; has everything you need to know :bsmilie:

*edit* I also tried out others in the same price range like the A300, E520, 450d.

http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Pentax_K200D/verdict.shtml

their comparison is pretty much what i have too. The A300 user friendliness is great, the E520 colours are wonderful and the 450d is fast in both af and shooting speed. However, I chose the K200d above the rest was
1) durability ( weather sealing and steel chasis )
2) price ( I'm still studyin so not much cash to spend on expensive lenses)
3) great image quality ( no need for elaboration ;) )
4 ) the weaknesses I can live with. ( some of the others have some problems that I think would affect me whereas the K200d's I feel I can work around)

hope this helps :)

Last edited:
That's good news.. I read good review on this camera.
Thinking abt buying this or K20D.. but the later one is abit streching for me. Plus I'm still new in photography.. plus the price in Singapore is not "fair"..

To all.. thanks for the input.. really appreciate it.

Grey Knight.. if I'm buying this model.. maybe we can learn together. haha :)

That's good news.. I read good review on this camera.
Thinking abt buying this or K20D.. but the later one is abit streching for me. Plus I'm still new in photography.. plus the price in Singapore is not "fair"..

To all.. thanks for the input.. really appreciate it.

Grey Knight.. if I'm buying this model.. maybe we can learn together. haha :)

sounds good!:bsmilie: hahaha

saw a K200D at TCW at $7xx. shoud be a grey set.

Peninsula something.
The one on the same side of the road as Funan.
It's near Ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies.