Where to buy IWC watches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

limhousen

Dec 13, 2002
Visit site
I am looking for a nice watch. Anyone knows where to get good deals on IWC watches? I know Cortina, Hour Glass etc carries them, but want to see if you guys got better lobang.

Alternatively, is Hong Kong a better place to buy such items?

limhousen said:
I am looking for a nice watch. Anyone knows where to get good deals on IWC watches? I know Cortina, Hour Glass etc carries them, but want to see if you guys got better lobang.

Alternatively, is Hong Kong a better place to buy such items?

Besides eBay(which you must have a experience person to authentic the watch), I would suggest you go to Cortina or Hour Glass. I would not suggest any other places except the original agent. A piece of IWC is not cheap as you should know by now. No use saving a couple of hundreds. The only way is you know the staff very well as the last I know was staff price was way way below the original watch price. About 30-40% off the shelf price.

HK will be the same as well.

Wow u guys so rich...

Can't remember the exact address, but I believe there is only one in Singapore - look for a place called 'Bezel' it is on the basement level of one of the smaller shopping centres on Orchard (next to the Thai embassy). They sell mainly consignment stock and are the organisers of the annual Singapore watch auction. There is also another place, also selling consignment stock in Funan mall.

Pro Image said:
Besides eBay(which you must have a experience person to authentic the watch), I would suggest you go to Cortina or Hour Glass. I would not suggest any other places except the original agent. A piece of IWC is not cheap as you should know by now. No use saving a couple of hundreds. The only way is you know the staff very well as the last I know was staff price was way way below the original watch price. About 30-40% off the shelf price.

HK will be the same as well.
Is HKG cheaper than here? I never checked when I was there.......

go for pre-owned.....

Passions, JW Horological Gallery, etc

some, the condition is really mint

hongsien said:
Is HKG cheaper than here? I never checked when I was there.......

Yeap cheaper if you know the watch people who sells it lar.......have a friend who collects watches in HK.....wahaha.......

Status
Not open for further replies.