Where to buy iPod at the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the apple carecentre at wheelock place is having promo....get a friend to buy a ib or pb to get $350 off
hee

kegler said:
Saw the apple carecentre at wheelock place is having promo....get a friend to buy a ib or pb to get $350 off
hee

I wonder when would they ever give it away free with the PB or the IB?? :(

Ah well......

arikevin said:
Is the price better from SGL? :)

Yupz, they normally quote $10 lesser than retail price. For Apple products it's gonna be pretty tough to get something cheaper than that unless they are having a promo of some sorts. I called ard a few authorised retail shops and found this one to be the cheapest.

Thanks a lot. Btw, where is this shop located?

arikevin said:
Thanks a lot. Btw, where is this shop located?

1 Rochor Canal Road #02-22
Sim Lim Square
Singapore 188504
Tel: 65-6 337 9070
Fax: 65-6 337-6621

arikevin said:
Is the price better from SGL? :)

Hi, just to take note a friend of mine bought a mini ipod from them,having some problem with the ipod(the battery couldn't charge) he send it to apple service centre(the one @ Ang Mo Kio) was told that it is not a local set and were unable to get it replace sent it back to SGL and ask for a refund.

1Ds said:
Hi, just to take note a friend of mine bought a mini ipod from them,having some problem with the ipod(the battery couldn't charge) he send it to apple service centre(the one @ Ang Mo Kio) was told that it is not a local set and were unable to get it replace sent it back to SGL and ask for a refund.

Really?? So far I have been hearing only good things about them from MUGS. Hmmm.... not sure abt that though. :think: :think:

fox said:
Really?? So far I have been hearing only good things about them from MUGS. Hmmm.... not sure abt that though. :think: :think:

Well, they are good cause he get his refund right away when he told them what the service centre said.

if u wanna get the ipod or mini, pm me..
my company is selling.. cfm is local set wif warranty.. :)

I was told the iPods (not minis) were going for ~$410 at the matriculation fair at NUS. Don't know if the promotion is still on though.

tert

tert said:
I was told the iPods (not minis) were going for ~$410 at the matriculation fair at NUS. Don't know if the promotion is still on though.

tert
do we have to buy the iBook to get the iPod at such good price? :)

i think the buy IB or PB is only valid for tertiary students. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.