Where to buy iPod at the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

May 2, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
kegler said:
Saw the apple carecentre at wheelock place is having promo....get a friend to buy a ib or pb to get $350 off
hee

I wonder when would they ever give it away free with the PB or the IB?? :(

Ah well......

fox

May 2, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
arikevin said:
Is the price better from SGL? :)
Yupz, they normally quote $10 lesser than retail price. For Apple products it's gonna be pretty tough to get something cheaper than that unless they are having a promo of some sorts. I called ard a few authorised retail shops and found this one to be the cheapest.

fox

May 2, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
arikevin said:
Thanks a lot. Btw, where is this shop located?

1 Rochor Canal Road #02-22
Sim Lim Square
Singapore 188504
Tel: 65-6 337 9070
Fax: 65-6 337-6621

1Ds

Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
arikevin said:
Is the price better from SGL? :)
Hi, just to take note a friend of mine bought a mini ipod from them,having some problem with the ipod(the battery couldn't charge) he send it to apple service centre(the one @ Ang Mo Kio) was told that it is not a local set and were unable to get it replace sent it back to SGL and ask for a refund.

fox

May 2, 2003
Pasir Ris
Visit site
1Ds said:
Hi, just to take note a friend of mine bought a mini ipod from them,having some problem with the ipod(the battery couldn't charge) he send it to apple service centre(the one @ Ang Mo Kio) was told that it is not a local set and were unable to get it replace sent it back to SGL and ask for a refund.

Really?? So far I have been hearing only good things about them from MUGS. Hmmm.... not sure abt that though. :think: :think:

1Ds

Jan 4, 2003
Visit site
fox said:
Really?? So far I have been hearing only good things about them from MUGS. Hmmm.... not sure abt that though. :think: :think:

Well, they are good cause he get his refund right away when he told them what the service centre said.

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
if u wanna get the ipod or mini, pm me..
my company is selling.. cfm is local set wif warranty.. :)

tert

Apr 18, 2003
Melbourne
Visit site
I was told the iPods (not minis) were going for ~$410 at the matriculation fair at NUS. Don't know if the promotion is still on though.

tert

Adzz

Jun 20, 2004
West area
i think the buy IB or PB is only valid for tertiary students. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom