Where to buy & how much...?

prehistorik

Nov 12, 2009
Singapore West
i've been looking for this for so long from every store....where can i buy an adobe photoshop software here in singapore? how much would it cost?

i know that there are many in Johor Baru, the pirated ones, though they come very cheap but they also become risky when you pass by the customs...

so please..., if you have any idea where can i buy a cd of an adobe photoshop and how much please share to me.

...also, is there any school here that offers courses on how to use adobe photoshop and harness your skills with it?

thanks a lot guys! hope to hear from you....

RiceBall Photography Bookstore
Funan Digital Mall #01-24 tel: 6337 6255
But I saw it also in the common software shops in Sim Lim. Have a look at the different versions of Photoshop (PS, PS Extended, PS Elements - not forgetting PS Lightroom).
Regarding classes / workshops you might want to check the respective section: Workshops, Tutorials, Classes.

Last edited:
Just like to know is there any good Basic book for Photoshop so that I can borrow from library ?

Just like to know is there any good Basic book for Photoshop so that I can borrow from library ?

Have you had a look already? Even small community libraries have plenty of books. You don't need the newest version of the books, the basics are still the same. In addition, there are plenty of online tutorials showing you specific steps. Just Google and you'll find tons of links, including videos.

Have you even checked? We're not your information service you know! Every author and their grandmother has written a Photoshop book. You'll be spoiled for choice.