Where to buy helicopter controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artosoft

Aug 31, 2005
Tanjong Katong
Where to buy helicopter (or others flying things) controlled in Singapore? Thinking to have it as another hobby. Battery one is preferred.

Thanks!

Regards,
Arto.

Fook Hai building have 3 shops.

Where to buy helicopter (or others flying things) controlled in Singapore? Thinking to have it as another hobby. Battery one is preferred.

Thanks!

Regards,
Arto.

Theres a old old old shopping centre which as 3-4 shops on the same level selling similar items, they are located behing chinatown plaza, behind the food centre.

Thanks!

Regards,
Arto.

U know where is hong lim market ?

There is an old shopping complex (forgot the name liao) besides it and a Standard Chartered Bank (southbridge rd branch) on the ground floor. It is between the Great Eastern building and Hong Lim market. There are some shops that are specialized in remote helicopter.

If u are those on budget types, SIM LIM SQUARE gnd floor are selling those battery operated types at $69.90. Just saw one ah beng demonstrating the chopper to an angmoh yday.

"U see har, the plane crashed spoilt oso no heart pain. Just $69 dollars only. Cheap cheap" as quoted. :what:

duno leh...

i know its fook hai..

4 seas.. hahahaha :bsmilie:

No need so troublesome.
Just go Takashimaya's toy department... There got two types of batt op heli..
not more than $70.;p ;p ;p

OG oso selling... saw oni yesterday
Ginza oso has a shop selling but not sure still there or not:dunno:

Thanks for information.

I only know SLS :sweat: . Is it on shop or in bazaar area at ground floor?

Regards,
Arto.

I think just learning to hover the heli alone can take up to 1 month (if you are a fast learner).

Maybe you can pop by HWZ under classified forums. Seen some there occassionally.

I think my frenz wanted to sell his off. Its not run by batt. Its petrol. With controller. Ultimately under utilise

Depends on what u use it for and how serious are you.

If u're a beginner or just play play, go metro, there's a tiny helicop for $39.90. x-rotationals are very stable. pay not more for $70 for a cheap 3 channel. Able to up/down, left/right, forward/backward.

If you want something more advance, get at least a 4 channel, not more than $220. Will do the job.

If you gungho type... got alot more parts/set-up to configure from $500 and above.
Typically, get at least a good controllor, 6 channels and above.

You can spend up to $10,000 in modding a turbine heli/place.

A bit of OT... This site has some of the smallest RC helicopters I've ever seen, too bad they're not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.