Where to buy hair mousse (MUAs HELP!!!)

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
I'm looking to try hair mousse as an alternative to wax because my hair is very straight and short. I would like more volume and wave. So far, I've tried NTUC and Watson and they only sell Good Look hair mousse which don't look very trustable. May I know where can I find more hair mousse selection?

I'm looking to try hair mousse as an alternative to wax because my hair is very straight and short. I would like more volume and wave. So far, I've tried NTUC and Watson and they only sell Good Look hair mousse which don't look very trustable. May I know where can I find more hair mousse selection?

Maybe you can try buying from hair salon, I think they have more selection and brands that are exclusive only to salons

U mean u wan MOOSE foam type of product is it ??
what u want to do with your hair first?
there are soooooooooo many such products out in the market ....

give more detail ... we can help you for sure i believe.

U mean u wan MOOSE foam type of product is it ??
what u want to do with your hair first?
there are soooooooooo many such products out in the market ....

give more detail ... we can help you for sure i believe.

I have a really short hair. Waiting for it to grow to a length so I can style Faux hawk. Mousse seem to be the way to go for Faux Hawk. And it's Mousse on MOOSE Haha. I think loreal has really good ones. There's something called palm made or something which is another kind of product. Looks very interesting but which would be better for what I want to achieve.

You got short straight hair yet you wan volume and WAVE?! ...
Edited: SO SHORT STILL WAN VOLUME and Wave?!!!....

How short is your short - spiky short?
If spiky short how you do your volume and wave?

You want to do like those korean artist?
those need to perm FOR sure ... + style.

There is no short cut to styling hair ..
just like photography .. need to put in effort one ...

if you are like longer a bit type of hair, want volume and wave
- get a curler - curl after drying
- use hair dryer , twist and blow dry
- finally put wax, moose, watever product that holds and create wave.

Wax give you a more controllable style ... but might not hold that well
but gasby got wax that hold very well ...

MOOSE is very hard and pokey in my opinion lah

volume wise - go google for the hair powder .. very good - selling in sasa ...

.... ermm ..
above frm a lady point of view. :>

my network here lousy cannot find sample pic later u see

Last edited:
My length is this short. This was taken yesterday :Link
(Last picture)
Or around
32057_396138414070_531729070_4256798_6414844_n.jpg
This was my old hair style. But the length is about this long.

I'm looking for something like this, or this but not so crunchy.

still got ppl use mousse ma? I thot mostly use clay wax. Hmm, I think some stores that sell beauty products still selling ba...btw, why don't use wax ar?

go watson or guardian. try Gatsby hair product. Remember to look for the "strong" hold version.

My length is this short. This was taken yesterday :Link
(Last picture)
Or around
32057_396138414070_531729070_4256798_6414844_n.jpg
This was my old hair style. But the length is about this long.

I'm looking for something like this, or this but not so crunchy.

your head shape not nice for short hair, u need to keep long hair

still got ppl use mousse ma? I thot mostly use clay wax. Hmm, I think some stores that sell beauty products still selling ba...btw, why don't use wax ar?

I think for different objective, different products would be employed. Not very sure but Mousse seems to be the way to go.

I think for different objective, different products would be employed. Not very sure but Mousse seems to be the way to go.

Aye, NTUC got sell already lei. Get the Gatsby ones la, metallic silver-coloured bottles. Soft, hard, extra hard, 3 types(IIRC). I have a friend using that and say its not bad. U can go and take a look.

Im sure Guardian, Watsons, all these sure have one la.....

use wax la. clay will give it more hold. mousse doesn't seem so good for holding up hair and u need to blow it to give the volume. try bedhead if u wanna splurge. their stuff is pretty good.

Gatsby clays!

Aye, NTUC got sell already lei. Get the Gatsby ones la, metallic silver-coloured bottles. Soft, hard, extra hard, 3 types(IIRC). I have a friend using that and say its not bad. U can go and take a look.

Im sure Guardian, Watsons, all these sure have one la.....

Those are foam. They give too much a crunchy/wet look for my liking.