Where to buy good specs such as Oakley Titanium at great prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
hi guys

I recall a thread talking abt these glasses and wondered if anyone knows where to get these at great prices? I have no idea how much it costs but i guess around 300 for the frame or there about?

Thanks in advance.:)

pearl optical people's park.. been patronising them for a few years...

The prices for Oakly are quite fixed, usually a difference of many 10 - 20 dollars.
If you go to Queensway shopping centre, there are quite a number of shops selling and there is also more varieties available.

Where's DCA,....he's the expert on these cool glasses:cool:

Nisa said:
The prices for Oakly are quite fixed, usually a difference of many 10 - 20 dollars.
If you go to Queensway shopping centre, there are quite a number of shops selling and there is also more varieties available.
ic.... most impt is must be orginal lah.... so i guess, place is not an issue since price not much diff?

nemesis32 said:
ic.... most impt is must be orginal lah.... so i guess, place is not an issue since price not much diff?

yeap. the prices are usually fixed by the distributing agents.

please go to authorised dealers to buy. to check out the full list of authorised dealers, go to the oakley website and search. its listed there. reason why? the warranty card and receipt are very important if, touchwood, one day your glasses spoil. oakley singapore might refuse to repair for you if you dont have the receipt and the stamp of the authorised dealer on your warranty card. they will then charge you the full repair cost.

anyway prices of oakley frames are generally fixed. which types of frames are you looking for? RX or sunglasses?

Titanium RX frames cost 400++. I recommend Queensway Shopping Centre. SengLi is the shop name. I am not related to them. Just to let you know, I did my research recently and found a lot of good reviews for that shop.

Cheerios

I suggest u go ard queensway shopping center and check out a few shop there ... cant remember the name , theres one that i go often to get my oakley product. Give up on oakley long time ago due to it mass distruction by school boys ;p . Seriously the price is quite control here but just go to queensway there and see they might offer u slightly interesting price gd luck .

Ayumi said:
please go to authorised dealers to buy. to check out the full list of authorised dealers, go to the oakley website and search. its listed there. reason why? the warranty card and receipt are very important if, touchwood, one day your glasses spoil. oakley singapore might refuse to repair for you if you dont have the receipt and the stamp of the authorised dealer on your warranty card. they will then charge you the full repair cost.

anyway prices of oakley frames are generally fixed. which types of frames are you looking for? RX or sunglasses?

Titanium RX frames cost 400++. I recommend Queensway Shopping Centre. SengLi is the shop name. I am not related to them. Just to let you know, I did my research recently and found a lot of good reviews for that shop.

Cheerios

Is SengLi the one at first floor run by the sisters opp sports interlink?

But it's quite true that prices are pretty much controlled in Sg for Oakley.

There is a shop at the third floor of Far East Plaza, near the escalator. (not the one near the main entance, but another end.). The lady service quite good and patient, even though i tried many many many pairs......:sweatsm:

Ayumi said:
Cheerios

oakley only give 1 year warranty :cry:

dun throw your warranty and receipt away even after one year...

heard that you can just bring the warranty and receipt if your spects frame tarnish after ONE year and just pay like about $30 to get a replacement pair..... !!!!!
the shop owner say one....

erictan8888 said:

heard that you can just bring the warranty and receipt if your spects frame tarnish after ONE year and just pay like about $30 to get a replacement pair..... !!!!!

the paint crack liao still can ah?
then i will bring it back liao ;p

erictan8888 said:

i think such offer no more already if i am not wrong :) coz my theres once i wanted to change my M frame for a new pair and was told no more such service

Ah_Seng said:
Is SengLi the one at first floor run by the sisters opp sports interlink?

i am not sure if they are sisters,
but yes SengLi is just opposite sportslink...

Nisa said:
the paint crack liao still can ah?
then i will bring it back liao ;p

bring to Larrikin to check. The people there will determine whether the fault is actually Oakley fault or normal wear and tear.

Larrikin is the service centre for all Oakley in Spore IIRC.
The address is 11 Stanley Street...

Status
Not open for further replies.