Where to buy gold jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

werbium

Apr 9, 2008
Any good goldsmith shop to recommend? I need to buy it as a wedding gift.

Your mother and auntie knows best.
Check with them...especially for wedding gift.

serangoon road. those catering to indian customers.

Yes, aunties know best.
anyway, modern couple don't like gold jewelry anymore, cash is preferable.

Modern couple dont like jewelry anymore? But can still insist to give for those closely related as u will still be having contact with them for the rest of our life. This is where blood ties comes in.

For acquaintances, maybe, giving jewelry is no longer in fashion, so give money or presents will be more practical.

Modern couple dont like jewelry anymore? But can still insist to give for those closely related as u will still be having contact with them for the rest of our life. This is where blood ties comes in.

For acquaintances, maybe, giving jewelry is no longer in fashion, so give money or presents will be more practical.
to many modern couples, they find that gold jewelry are so "China", prefer "white gold" or diamond. more over, you don't know their taste, you can give them cash voucher to let them shop what they like.
btw, so many gold jewelries I recieved during my wedding, they don't even have the change to see day light after so many years.

to many modern couples, they find that gold jewelry are so "China", prefer "white gold" or diamond. more over, you don't know their taste, you can give them cash voucher to let them shop what they like.
btw, so many gold jewelries I recieved during my wedding, they don't even have the change to see day light after so many years.

You should b thankful to the ones who gave you jewelries. The value should have multipled at least 4X if you had them 10 yrs ago. If you had the gold about 25yrs ago, it had multiplied 0x

If they had given you the same amount in money, chances are it was forgotten long ago who gave how much. The money if put in FD, would have multiplied less than 2X.

gold jewelry is ornamental, to show off wealth.
to be more practical, and investment, I would prefer gold bar, not gold jewelry.

Haha.. melt them or cash them lor. :bsmilie: they certainly can sell for alot now, maybe they can fetch u a few set of D3 ;p

Haha.. melt them or cash them lor. :bsmilie: they certainly can sell for alot now, maybe they can fetch u a few set of D3 ;p
trust me, I'd handle this before, my late parents estate, gold jewelries doesn't worth that much, as in compare to the original purchase value, the time, cost and efforts of safe keeping them.

if you insist, ask for gold bar.

trust me, I'd handle this before, my late parents estate, gold jewelries doesn't worth that much, as in compare to the original purchase value, the time, cost and efforts of safe keeping them.

if you insist, ask for gold bar.

where to buy gold bars (pure gold 99.99% or 24K)? bank or goldsmith shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.