Where to buy film sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
Regarding to this, anyone can tell me where can i get them from? I try to look for it but it is very very expensive? dunno if it is the reasonable price... they are selling at $19 for 25 sheets? about $0.76 per sheet?

Where can I get those cheaper one like what the photolabs use to put our negative when we develop photos with them.

Thanks!

nicholas1986 said:
those cathay sell are using slightly harder plastic

Hi nick, any ideas how much do they cost?

Get the paper type from Ruby, it's quite cheap there.

Anyway, the plastic type is not that good as there's a tendency for the negatives to get stuck to the plastic. However, if you're not careful with the paper ones, even a small drop of water on the emulsion side of the film can cause your negatives to be stuck to the paper...

canturn said:
Get the paper type from Ruby, it's quite cheap there.

Anyway, the plastic type is not that good as there's a tendency for the negatives to get stuck to the plastic. However, if you're not careful with the paper ones, even a small drop of water on the emulsion side of the film can cause your negatives to be stuck to the paper...

Just to check, wont the paper makes my film scrated when i insert/pull them into/out of the sleeves?

nope, paper's a little waxy, won't scratch your negs.. I'm using them for 300+ rolls of film, so far no prob.

hmmm...popular....got rings one...can file up.....tink its 10 pcs 3 bucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.