Where to buy equipment in Sinapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter

Dec 3, 2005
My brother (from South Africa) will be visiting Singapore next year, and is interested in purchasing a Sigma 300-800mm zoom lens. What is the best way to find a shop where he can make the purchase? I don't want a list of shop names & addresess, but suggestions as to how to find good photography shops. Newspapers, internet... ?
BTW I tried to post this in Consumer Corner where it belongs, but don't have access to do so.

darkmatter said:
I don't want a list of shop names & addresess, but suggestions as to how to find good photography shops. Newspapers, internet... ?

So you actually do NOT want specific shop recommendations but just want to know how to locate them?

Alright here. But BE WARNED, he does list shops. Which is not what you want! Noooooooo!

So perhaps this might be better - it at least gives you the desired two degrees of separation.

Newspapers or internet doesnt suggest u "good" photography shops... it's via word of mouth or reccomandation from pple who frequet these shop.. dont worry most pple here doesnt alliance with these shop i think.. there're shop list out there, in case u might want to call them to check stock availablity or quote...

Thank you. In the light of that, let me rephrase my question. Please recommend, based on your experience, a "good" shop (based on price, i suppose) in Singapore where one may purchase a Sigma 300-800mm zoom lens.

the queston should be which shop has the Sigma 300-800mm in stock?
I don't think you have much of a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.