Where to buy Ep 1 , Ep 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore

soonw29

Aug 11, 2011
Hi all,

Can i know which retailer still selling Ep 1, EP 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore? I know it discontinued but hopefully some shops still have it. If so, what are the prices of them. Thanks in advance for your replies

Call the shops yourself. We have a list of the recommended shops. We are not your personal concierge.

As for me, I will choose to help or ignore the post.

soonw29 said:
Hi all,

Can i know which retailer still selling Ep 1, EP 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore? I know it discontinued but hopefully some shops still have it. If so, what are the prices of them. Thanks in advance for your replies

Check TK Foto, there are having promotion for some of the Olympus PEN models

Thanks spree86. i went to tk foto at sim lim, they said all discontinued. I also called Ms colour, sls revo and went to alot of other shops. They just dont have it. Is not that i never research or what okay. Most importantly, i only want the white colour

soonw29 said:
Thanks spree86. i went to tk foto at sim lim, they said all discontinued. I also called Ms colour, sls revo and went to alot of other shops. They just dont have it. Is not that i never research or what okay. Most importantly, i only want the white colour

Really? I went yesterday and saw a few on display. Saw the new EP-3 also

TK is not at Sim Lim. They have the EPL1 only. EP1, EP2 and EPL2 are OOS now. Either BnS or maybe HN have?

U can pm me if u r looking for EPL2 Twin lens kit. i do have them

Can try challenger... my friend gotten a white epl-1 just last week.

Then say so earlier lah. You never said you actually checked already. ;)

Then say so earlier lah. You never said you actually checked already. ;)

Bro, surprise you never try to "convince" him to go for SOny instead... :sticktong:lovegrin:

Bro, surprise you never try to "convince" him to go for SOny instead... :sticktong:lovegrin:

Why would I when he specifically wants a white EP series?

Yup. this weekend going hunt for it again. Got some friends at hong kong and aussie now. Hopefully they can get it in a better price. Gift for gf, hai bo bian.

Bro, yesterday dropped by TK and I saw the EP-1 (white model) in the display...I believe it's the EP-1