Where to buy Ep 1 , Ep 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore

soonw29

Aug 11, 2011
Hi all,

Can i know which retailer still selling Ep 1, EP 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore? I know it discontinued but hopefully some shops still have it. If so, what are the prices of them. Thanks in advance for your replies

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Call the shops yourself. We have a list of the recommended shops. We are not your personal concierge.

SamTac

Jul 19, 2007
As for me, I will choose to help or ignore the post.

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
soonw29 said:
Hi all,

Can i know which retailer still selling Ep 1, EP 2 or Epl 2 in Singapore? I know it discontinued but hopefully some shops still have it. If so, what are the prices of them. Thanks in advance for your replies
Check TK Foto, there are having promotion for some of the Olympus PEN models

soonw29

Aug 11, 2011
Thanks spree86. i went to tk foto at sim lim, they said all discontinued. I also called Ms colour, sls revo and went to alot of other shops. They just dont have it. Is not that i never research or what okay. Most importantly, i only want the white colour

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
soonw29 said:
Thanks spree86. i went to tk foto at sim lim, they said all discontinued. I also called Ms colour, sls revo and went to alot of other shops. They just dont have it. Is not that i never research or what okay. Most importantly, i only want the white colour
Really? I went yesterday and saw a few on display. Saw the new EP-3 also

HotWater

Oct 24, 2007
U can pm me if u r looking for EPL2 Twin lens kit. i do have them

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Then say so earlier lah. You never said you actually checked already. ;)

N-user

Mar 11, 2006
TPY
Then say so earlier lah. You never said you actually checked already. ;)
Bro, surprise you never try to "convince" him to go for SOny instead... :sticktong:lovegrin:

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Bro, surprise you never try to "convince" him to go for SOny instead... :sticktong:lovegrin:
Why would I when he specifically wants a white EP series?

soonw29

Aug 11, 2011
Yup. this weekend going hunt for it again. Got some friends at hong kong and aussie now. Hopefully they can get it in a better price. Gift for gf, hai bo bian.

SkyStrike

Staff member
Nov 29, 2010
Somewhere
Bro, yesterday dropped by TK and I saw the EP-1 (white model) in the display...I believe it's the EP-1

Top Bottom