where to buy emoblitz flash for fz20

Status
Not open for further replies.

kababoom

Nov 23, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
can't seems to find this flash locally anyome chk wif Cathay; AP & MS color all dun have.
Anyone knows where to still get this flash?

thks :)

Cathay only sells proprietry flashes (or so they tell me la) so don't bother. MS Color & AP SLS don't have meh? Maybe u have to place an order with MS. AP might be just nice outta stock. I bought mine from AP SLS... $55. Maybe u can try asking them? Or search the Buy & Sell Forum here... especially those selling their FZ20s... haha!

Got mine from AP at SLS. Have they ran out of stocks?

:i bought mine from Alan photo @SLS for $58 around 3 weeks ago
:try to research the average price b4 you buy..as they will try to makan you when got the chance....
:a guy named aki or whatever strange name @ SLS quoted me $75....when i said that i read from the forum is $55-60..he went back to his calculator to wayang wayang key in some numbers b4 giving me this current price.....

any number for me to go call??feel like getting for myself tmr :D

genocide said:
any number for me to go call??feel like getting for myself tmr :D

Alan Photo - 68830922 (Funan)
- 63360922 (SLS)

I bought mine for $55 from the funan branch... think I was quoted $65 or something. Told the guy that I read from the forum that people got it for $55... and he gave me that price without much bargaining.

thanxs bro,calling it now :D

o yeah sls has it,but the person ask me is it the 328 model,i goes ^^;

man talking bout customer service,like so fast wanna close the phone :p

My bro will be going down to Singapore tomorrow and I want to get this flash preferably somewhere near Funan, could someone check the availability for me (as I am from Malaysia)

And are the shops open during CNY?

Thx

a little off topic, but does anyone know where i can buy inexpensive flash mounting brackets?

is there a general price guide, and the types i can choose from?

the one which came with my emoblitz broke. thanks in advance. :)

a little off topic, but does anyone know where i can buy inexpensive flash mounting brackets?

is there a general price guide, and the types i can choose from?

the one which came with my emoblitz broke. thanks in advance. :)

Try CP. I think i once bought my metal flat metal bracket from there...

I ever bought from Alan Photo Sim Lim Sq when i had the FZ-20.

Yeah. Go there first. I had surveyed Funan and Peninsular Plaza for my Sunblitz flash (equivalent to Emoblitz) half a year ago and found that AP at Sim Lim gave the best price: S$65. Noticed Emoblitz flashes were being sold in the same shops surveyed too. The Sunblitz flash came with its own metal flash bracket.. that's why I chose it over the Emoblitz.

But be warned: it's a very limited capability auto flash. It has just one aperture settings for its auto mode: f/2.8. Auto mode at just f/2.8 will most likely underexpose most of your pics. You'll need to tape up its light sensor with a semi-transparent paper to lower its sensitivity to some lower f-stop number. I got fed up of this inflexibility and needed a higher Guide Number flash later so I bought the Sunpak 383 from BHPhoto.com later.

Yeah. Go there first. I had surveyed Funan and Peninsular Plaza for my Sunblitz flash (equivalent to Emoblitz) half a year ago and found that AP at Sim Lim gave the best price: S$65. Noticed Emoblitz flashes were being sold in the same shops surveyed too. The Sunblitz flash came with its own metal flash bracket.. that's why I chose it over the Emoblitz.

But be warned: it's a very limited capability auto flash. It has just one aperture settings for its auto mode: f/2.8. Auto mode at just f/2.8 will most likely underexpose most of your pics. You'll need to tape up its light sensor with a semi-transparent paper to lower its sensitivity to some lower f-stop number. I got fed up of this inflexibility and needed a higher Guide Number flash later so I bought the Sunpak 383 from BHPhoto.com later.

I have to agree with what cjtune has said in regards to the capability of the Emoblitz... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.