where to buy display cases for toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtan4

Nov 29, 2006
I've got quite a lot of transformers toys...The more expensive ones are kept in their original boxes. But the cheaper ones, I've taken them out from their boxes and have played with them. I'm thinking of getting those display cases (acrylic/plastic) to "store" my small transformers so at least they look more presentable.

Any idea where I can get those? I see some shops selling the smaller ones - those which can display toy cars, naruto figurines. But I haven't seen any bigger ones to store transformer toys (the deluxe versions).

THanks!

Cheers
Jinny

I've got quite a lot of transformers toys...The more expensive ones are kept in their original boxes. But the cheaper ones, I've taken them out from their boxes and have played with them. I'm thinking of getting those display cases (acrylic/plastic) to "store" my small transformers so at least they look more presentable.

Any idea where I can get those? I see some shops selling the smaller ones - those which can display toy cars, naruto figurines. But I haven't seen any bigger ones to store transformer toys (the deluxe versions).

THanks!

Cheers
Jinny

Try Sunshine plaza. I think I saw some there before.
I heard Daiso has some.

There's this shop at Bras Brasah call ACRYLIC (or something like that) that specializes in acrylic products. They sold all sorts of acrylic display cases, sure got something that you want.

if space allows can get the IKEA glass display cabinets.

Try Sunshine plaza. I think I saw some there before.
I heard Daiso has some.
daiso one is soo small, like W 15cm x D 5cm x H 10cm kind

Chinatown Square Central (?) or something like that .. I never remember the full name .. always refer as CSC, there is shop on 2nd Level Ng Collection - owner called uncle Ng, sometimes bring large manufactured acrylic display set. I bought from them quite a few

La Tendo - at Kallang entertainment center (?) or something like that .. I never remember the full name .. near indoor stadium also sometimes have. Call them first.

Before anybody ask .. please use google to find their website and contact number.

Last edited:
if you are displaying bigger toys like transformers, you might wana take a look at display cabinets instead

try looking around Ikea or Vhive, btw do you collect masterpiece or binaltech series?

Daiso, try ur luck. Sometimes certain sizes they out of stock... $2 per piece, good buy. :thumbsup:

Thanks all.

I don't really have space to put a cabinet just to display the toys.. =) But I have quite a bit of shelf space, so was thinking of getting those plastic/acrylic boxes to put the transformer and then i can even stack the boxes up. =)

Hehehe.. I collect the masterpiece. Also collect the small ones like the leader class, voyager class etc. =) Even my kids have the deluxe class ones which they play with. So, I do have quite a fair bit! =)

I just did customised Acrylic display for my die-cast models. Can see on my blog post here. Got the people from here to custom make for me. Very happy with their service.

Status
Not open for further replies.