where to buy "Digital Camera" magazine (Malaysia Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foofoo

Aug 20, 2009
singapore; canberra
hi all,

as above where can i purchase this magazine?

saw 1 in the petrol station but torn... issue 46 with a "doggy" as a front page cover.

thanks

a lot of places have, try kino lo .. got member card still got 10% discount. i got mine there

holland V got 1 mama store sell lots of magazines one

i bought it from a book store at raffles place b1 last week.

i believe it shld be a fox..:bsmilie:

i got mine in malaysia regularly..;p

Kinokuniya sells them.

i noticed that Digital Camera Malaysian edition takes articles from other photography magazines. This month got an article that Ive read inside the mag that Ive already read before in some other magazines' past issues.

Last edited:
i noticed that Digital Camera Malaysian edition takes articles from other photography magazines. This month got an article that Ive read inside the mag that Ive already read before in some other part magazines' past issues.

:p then you get a few 'magazines' for the price of S$6.50.

TS, Kino @ Liang Court sells.

i saw this selling at MPH citylink at $6.50... but the corner states RM 9.00...
i think it will be more worth getting from malaysia :p will be asking my jb friend to check for me.

ya lor.. plus the services here and there..

Magazine shops in JB's City Square. Selling at RM$9 only (~S$4) ;p

Magazine shops in JB's City Square. Selling at RM$9 only (~S$4) ;p
LoL. I just went over yday to buy it at RM9 only. Of course, not on purpose just for this magazine sake

This magazine is now officially distirbuted in Singapore and widely available through newstands and major bookstores. It's quite a good read for that price and I am grateful.

Yes, you will notice that the main articles are syndicated and are 1 month later then the UK publication of Digital Camera magazine. On the other hand, it contains some local events and works. Do check out the monthly assignments/competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.