Where to buy DigiCabi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any website to check on dry cabi? thanks~!

No need ;) . Some even distracted by the glow and ask what to do with it. Put some sticker lah to cover the glow :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

My DHC-80 arrives this morning... Blue light is so cool... no way that I am going to cover it :lovegrin: I will want to compliment digihub's service. Super and prompt!! :thumbsup: I have my free gifts too. Initially they told me that the gifts are only for AD series as stated in the promotion :dunno:

Hi,

Just wan to do a check. Sorry to OT a bit. I just bought a 30L DigiCabi from Carrefour at $99 with a free dry box (silicon) included. Inside there's 1 tray, which means that I can put my stuff in 2 levels. Each tray require 4 metal clips to support them but in my box, I found 10 clips!?:confused: :confused:

So I'd like to check with those who bought from Carrefour, how many trays came with your 30L Digi Cabi? 2 and a half trays? 1 tray with 4 clips? Or is it meant to be some free replacement cos everybody seems to lost the clips easily.:think: :think:
Yeah, spare.

My DHC-80 arrives this morning... Blue light is so cool... no way that I am going to cover it :lovegrin: I will want to compliment digihub's service. Super and prompt!! :thumbsup: I have my free gifts too. Initially they told me that the gifts are only for AD series as stated in the promotion :dunno:

Hi miniultraman, mind sharing how much you got your DHC-80? tinking of getting one...

Don't think, just do it!!! :D

yah...my heart asking me to do it but my pocket doesn't seem able to do it leh...:bsmilie:

May have to look at the AD series then... but again is it worth the price since the difference is just $88...

yah...my heart asking me to do it but my pocket doesn't seem able to do it leh...

May have to look at the AD series then... but again is it worth the price since the difference is just $88...

For $88, you get a blue light :eek: no need to worry about humidity/turning the knob... just set the humidity setting once and it takes care of the rest. Don't have to worry about replacing AAA batteries :lovegrin: And you get a "Digi-Cabi Professional" label :sweatsm: I guess it's the cool factor.

thanks! where did you get it from? any freebies given?:)
Give Digi-hub a call @ 6451-0010. They sent it to me within 2 working days at my doorstep :thumbsup:

OT.
After taking photo, open dry cabinet (fully open) and put camera back. Roughly how long should it take for the humidity to reach back to 45% ?

OT.
After taking photo, open dry cabinet (fully open) and put camera back. Roughly how long should it take for the humidity to reach back to 45% ?

Depends on how long u open the cabinet door and how humid the surrounding area is.

OT.

Go get the DHC series.. once you don't see the blue light, it has reached whatever % you set... who cares how long :sweatsm:
However, even you don't open the door, the blue light will on once it falls above your preset % :)

Go get the DHC series.. once you don't see the blue light, it has reached whatever % you set... who cares how long :sweatsm:
However, even you don't open the door, the blue light will on once it falls above your preset % :)

Blue light is on all the time...

The value of the humidity changes only...

Blue light is on all the time...

The value of the humidity changes only...
:D For mine, once it falls below the preset percentage, the blue light turns off. (Just like the red light in HD series turning off) I think it might be a new design... :dunno:

So how much is the DHC-60 instead?

It should be $238 if I remembered correctly base on my last query. How is your AD-60 doing :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.