Where to buy Deuter Bags at a cheaper price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that mine's made in Germany! :D Is it true of all Deuter? BTW, which Sports Connection shop has the widest range of Deuter?

Originally posted by rubric
I just realised that mine's made in Germany! :D Is it true of all Deuter? BTW, which Sports Connection shop has the widest range of Deuter?

Isn't Deuter supposed to be made in Germany?? hehe.. always wanted one but it's too ex! so I get shayrer.. cheapo...

Now may get a Crumpler Camera bag cos they got so many compartments to hide stuff.. :)

Anyone got good Deuter bag to recommend? Saw the Carrefour Deuter fair but didn't do any research....

Is the Deuter fair still on? Is it genuine stuff? :dunno:
I've bought a Crumpler Homestayer before, but find the bag over padded. Spent more time wrestling the bag and preventing it from bouncing off my side than taking photos. I do like it's un-camera bag look though. But I still prefer Lowepros and Domkes. Different folks different strokes. :)

Originally posted by Silverelf
Isn't Deuter supposed to be made in Germany?? hehe.. always wanted one but it's too ex! so I get shayrer.. cheapo...

Now may get a Crumpler Camera bag cos they got so many compartments to hide stuff.. :)

Anyone got good Deuter bag to recommend? Saw the Carrefour Deuter fair but didn't do any research....

Erm, just to ask, your bag is made in Germany?
My Trans Alphine 18 made in Vietnam leh...

I got mine from Sports Connection, you still can bargain with them, and they will give you additional 5% off... :D

The discount was orginally intended for Nissan carowners with the "Nissan Advantage" discount card...

BTW, which Sports Connection shop has the widest range of Deuter?
Not sure if it's the widest, but the one at Shaw Leisure Gallery (Beach Rd) has a pretty wide range.

carrefour quite cheap also. bought mine there at $69. its the deuter trans alpine 18
;)

Originally posted by Pokka
carrefour quite cheap also. bought mine there at $69. its the deuter trans alpine 18
;)

I bought mine @ $60... And it was like early last year... heh

I've only got one bag, the Race X 2000. Made in Germany alright. :)

Originally posted by SNAG
Erm, just to ask, your bag is made in Germany?
My Trans Alphine 18 made in Vietnam leh...

I got mine from Sports Connection, you still can bargain with them, and they will give you additional 5% off... :D

Originally posted by aCiDz
Not sure if it's the widest, but the one at Shaw Leisure Gallery (Beach Rd) has a pretty wide range.

Thanks. Will check it out. Was at the PP outlet but range so-so. I'm looking for smallish bag of around 20l, with padded back and strap but must be lightweight.

I've only got one bag, the Race X 2000. Made in Germany alright. :)

aye ... where is the made in XX tag ?? :D
thanx

Oops! Paiseh. Looked at it the fourth time and it says Manufactured under licence in Vietnam for Deuter-Sport in Germany. Looks like I need glasses. :embrass: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.