Where to buy Dell Ultrasharp U2711 27" IPS LCD Monitor (other than online?)

nerdie

Feb 14, 2002
Hi, just asking if anyone knows of a cash-and-carry place that sells this Dell monitor, with stock?

*trying my luck*

Thanks!

The Dell store in Funan.

Cheaper to order it online from the Dell website, and they deliver to your house too.

thanks!

Rashkae said:
The Dell store in Funan.

Cheaper to order it online from the Dell website, and they deliver to your house too.

online price is different from shop price???

online price is different from shop price???
Incorporating your own time, travel costs etc it can only be more expensive then online. And a 27" you don't carry around easily in the Xmas shopping madness. Online just worked like a charm.

You may want to try your luck with some of the more established shops in SLS too. I got my Dell monitor (the smaller U2412M though) cash-and-carry at Cybermind. And it was cheaper than ordering online. I immediately pounced on it!

The last time I checked at the Dell store at Funan, they don't carry stock for all models in store. You may want to give them a call before making a trip down.

Funan Dell doesn't carry the U2711 and have to wait 2 weeks for delivery. Online cheaper but three years warranty. Funan shop has offer and five years warranty. Didn't order because staff not knowledgeable about this product and told me he hasn't seen one yet. Now Xmas offers for other monitors including U2713.

Wongpk08 said:
Funan Dell doesn't carry the U2711 and have to wait 2 weeks for delivery. Online cheaper but three years warranty. Funan shop has offer and five years warranty. Didn't order because staff not knowledgeable about this product and told me he hasn't seen one yet. Now Xmas offers for other monitors including U2713.

christmas offer online or in Funan shop?? can anyone give a price like how much you bought your monitor? tnx!

Hi, just asking if anyone knows of a cash-and-carry place that sells this Dell monitor, with stock?

*trying my luck*

Thanks!

Are u looking for better deal or need it immediately?

ManWearPants said:
Are u looking for better deal or need it immediately?

better deal !!! 😁

Dell Direct selling the U2771 for $749 but 3-5 days delivery. Not the Dell dealer next door selling at higher price. Reading the forum pages of problems of flickering and cannot wake ip from sleep when connected with MacBook Pro, I think I will wait until these are resolved.
Maybe someone has solved this ?

A little hared to get it cash and carry especially the big one. I almost got the U2711 but in the end settled for the U3011. But in either case I would still have to wait for it. They don't keep alot of stocks at the store if ever. In fact their stockist is in Penang and will take about 5 days. Mine was even delayed for another 2 days before it finally came. With the Dell Ultra sharp... well worth the wait. The price I got was no better or worst then what I got online or offline. The only time I saw they gave better deal was at the PC fairs.

Rashkae said:
Then order online.

If you know a Dell staff, he/she can get it at a staff price that is considerably cheaper.