Where to Buy Cyrus Products in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff chen

Sep 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi, any audiophiles can tell me where to get Cyrus products in Singapore, good prices, pse. Thanks.

I am thinking of the Cyrus 6 or 8 Amp with Cyrus CD 6 player.

Thanks

jeff chen said:
Hi, any audiophiles can tell me where to get Cyrus products in Singapore, good prices, pse. Thanks.

I am thinking of the Cyrus 6 or 8 Amp with Cyrus CD 6 player.

Thanks

Is Cyrus under the Mission brand name? If it's so, try Pertama. I wonder whether the shop is still around or has folded. They used to be the distributor for Mission.

redstorm said:
Is Cyrus under the Mission brand name? If it's so, try Pertama. I wonder whether the shop is still around or has folded. They used to be the distributor for Mission.

Just some correction...
Cryus is not under Mission, but the local distributor that distributes Mission stuff is also the distri. for Cyrus.

Asia Sound Equipment(s) Pte Ltd
1 Coleman Street
#4-49/62 The Adelphi
Singapore
Telephone: 00 65 6259 6120
Fax: 00 65 625 96617
Email: asiasound@po.jaring.my
www.asiasoundequipment.com

But I suggest that you go find some other shops, the service levels that they have are not that good.

Not sure if KEC carries Cryus stuff as well (heck, they seem to be carrying quite a bit of brands), or you may want to try walking around in Aldephi.

After that, pop over to CP to buy cameras. :D

SNAG said:
Just some correction...
Cryus is not under Mission, but the local distributor that distributes Mission stuff is also the distri. for Cyrus.

Asia Sound Equipment(s) Pte Ltd
1 Coleman Street
#4-49/62 The Adelphi
Singapore
Telephone: 00 65 6259 6120
Fax: 00 65 625 96617
Email: asiasound@po.jaring.my
www.asiasoundequipment.com

But I suggest that you go find some other shops, the service levels that they have are not that good.

Not sure if KEC carries Cryus stuff as well (heck, they seem to be carrying quite a bit of brands), or you may want to try walking around in Aldephi.

After that, pop over to CP to buy cameras. :D

Oops. Thanks for the correction. No longer into hi-fi thingy and have lost touch with the hi-fi world. The last time I bought a set of Mission speakers, more than a decade ago, was from Pertama and they were the distributor at that time (correct me if I am wrong again :) ).

Thanks everyone who have contributed. I guess it would Asia Sound then :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.