where to buy CS3 (student package)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For NUS Co-Op, they bundle it with every new notebook purchased. However, you might want to pop in to check if they sell it separately.
they do not...I asked...

Checkout hardwarezone.

Plenty of copies around.

Checkout hardwarezone.

Plenty of copies around.

I look inside hardwarezone but had difficulty finding one, is there anyone you know who wants to sell?

Thanks!

Checkout hardwarezone.

Plenty of copies around.

I look inside hardwarezone but had difficulty finding one, is there anyone you know who wants to sell?

Thanks!

If you've looked hard enough, there is a "SEARCH" function located at the bar close to the top and it works almost like the search function in Clubsnap.

However, remember to select only "Marketplace Classified/ Garage Sales".

Cheers

If you've looked hard enough, there is a "SEARCH" function located at the bar close to the top and it works almost like the search function in Clubsnap.

However, remember to select only "Marketplace Classified/ Garage Sales".

Cheers

Thanks, when a web page is too "busy" it can like looking for a pin in hay stack.

Just wondering, for those who purchase the student edition. Did you guys have to register using a student ID when registering the product? Because over here, it seems that before one can obtain the license number, one has to send to Adobe a proof of student ID.:dunno:

Not required.

The product key is pasted at the back of the CD cover.

If you are a student in a tertiary institution (Poly/university), do check with your IT Co-op to see if they offer the Adobe Premium CS3 package.

It's extremely cheap - less than $100 I think.

Was looking out for this but couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.