Where to buy cleaning kit cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasma

Nov 22, 2003
Ithaca, NY, USA
Visit site
Where to buy cleaning kit (dust blower, cloth for lense etc)for camera cheap, and how much one cost?

tell you

almost every photolab retial otlet

various from dirt cheapos ($5)...

Yup you can get from any photolabs, electronic stores (eg. Courts, Harvey Norman) or Camera shops (eg Cathay Photo). Price range from $5 - 10 only.

You can get good microfibre cloth at Daiso... S$2 nia for a 1/2 foot^2 piece.
Plastic sheet LCD screen protectors too. Get the DVD player-sized one (approx 4x6 inches).

get from clean room! Free!!! :bsmilie: ;p

The blower of those 'kit' are usually pathetic. So just spened another $10 for a jumbo blower. Never ever use a canned compress air no matter how tempting they are.

I know what u did last summer!
btw..anyone use IPA to clean lens??? :dunno:

IPA leaves some kind of oily residue. I'll still use pure ethanol/alcohol to clean up after IPA or any other cleaning fluid.

The blower of those 'kit' are usually pathetic. So just spened another $10 for a jumbo blower.

agreed! they dun do an effective job and may be worse than before using it! :bsmilie:

The blower of those 'kit' are usually pathetic. So just spened another $10 for a jumbo blower. Never ever use a canned compress air no matter how tempting they are.

Yeah.. my brushed blower is only acceptable being a brush, and the brush will eventually get saturated with dust.

I have a can of compressed air to clean electronics I bought from Challenger.. it will frost up anything that is near the exiting air jet. If the temperature drop is so severe till it develops frost, I wouldn't want to use it on anything delicate lest it cracks that thing.

I bought the reputable Blower A*F (switzerland made) and a LENSPEN DigiLkear brush..
very good leh....together cost me $26.. but should last me a life time lor..:) :heart:

Bought the Lenspen ProPack 1 and a Giottos Jumbo Blower from CP.

Where to buy cleaning kit (dust blower, cloth for lense etc)for camera cheap, and how much one cost?

Cheap stuff may not be good, good stuff may not be cheap.

I stick to the Giottos Jumbo blower as well as a Kinetronics cleaning kit. :thumbsup:

how much is Kinetronics cleaning kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.