where to buy christmas light

Roboflame

Sep 20, 2010
Australia
Hi all..

Where can I get cheap and colorful christmas light? Today, I went giant at IMM and diaso and didn't found.

I want to try bokeh in home.

Thank you.

Dealxtreme?

You can try The Verge at little India.5th floor(or maybe 6th floor, can't remember exactly).

It's the building near little India mrt station. There are shops selling decorative and party stuff there

Hi all..

Where can I get cheap and colorful christmas light? Today, I went giant at IMM and diaso and didn't found.

I want to try bokeh in home.

Thank you.

i got one... u want i sell u lo

I don't get the rational on why people would want to purchase items of minimal value online when they get it almost anywhere else.

Do you also buy your plastic cutleries and nail clippers from dealextreme?

That's sacastic .. but I like ^^ I brought toilet paper on e-bay becos us exchange rate is lower =) .. as for the light can borrow from neighbour or wait till ard nov go shopping mall to steal =)

I don't get the rational on why people would want to purchase items of minimal value online when they get it almost anywhere else.

if tis a lot cheaper... i jsut might LOL

That's sacastic .. but I like ^^ I brought toilet paper on e-bay becos us exchange rate is lower =) .. as for the light can borrow from neighbour or wait till ard nov go shopping mall to steal =)
I wasn't being sarcastic, you really can purchase nail clipper, plastic cutleries and other items found in your typical neighbourhood hardware store from dealextreme. I don't know, maybe some of these items are hard to come by in certain countries.

9V-Orion Images said:

Why not? It's cheaper than the supermarket (read: NTUC) and shipping is free. :bsmilie: if it saves me money, I'm not going to 跟钱过意不去:bsmilie::bsmilie: