Where to buy children furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parchiao

Deregistered
Jan 2, 2003
Visit site
Does anybody here know where I can buy children's furniture for someone in the 3+ years old age group? I am looking for those normally used on playschools where there is a proper chair and table. I won't be plonking a larger amount of money to buy those with adjustable heights as I will be moving in a year's time, so I reckon i will only do it when I have moved to my new place.

1) go Salvation Army store
2) Buy from Ikea

I guess these places sell tables and chairs, but I don't suppose that they sell the same types as those you see in play schools.

Anyone seen any shops selling these chairs?

I guess these places sell tables and chairs, but I don't suppose that they sell the same types as those you see in play schools.

Anyone seen any shops selling these chairs?

plastic ones right?
Ikea has them.

plastic ones right?
Ikea has them.

Yes, but the ones that look like the adult version i.e. one piece plastic seat with a hole at the back, and blank painted metal legs with rubber/plastic stoppered legs.

Yes, but the ones that look like the adult version i.e. one piece plastic seat with a hole at the back, and blank painted metal legs with rubber/plastic stoppered legs.

Stool ah?
I think you can check the local store at HDB flat should have what.

Does anybody here know where I can buy children's furniture for someone in the 3+ years old age group? I am looking for those normally used on playschools where there is a proper chair and table. I won't be plonking a larger amount of money to buy those with adjustable heights as I will be moving in a year's time, so I reckon i will only do it when I have moved to my new place.

Toyrus:)

for this, you have to buy in bulk, check out school/ office furniture suppliers, yellow pages listed under commercial and industrial guild.

if your children are in childcare or kindergarten, ask the principal for their supplier/s. these type of furniture are not same as those sold in ikea, etc. there are sturdy in built.

Status
Not open for further replies.