Where to buy cherry pies in Melbourne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrozact

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
Does anyone have any idea where in Melbourne is a shop selling nice cherry pies? I've got this sudden craving for them but I dunno where to find them. I know of places like Grecos and maybe even Brunettis, but I'd rather know of a place that definitely sells cherry pies, rather than make a wasted trip to a place that doesnt have them. Thanks in advance.

phrozact said:
Does anyone have any idea where in Melbourne is a shop selling nice cherry pies? I've got this sudden craving for them but I dunno where to find them. I know of places like Grecos and maybe even Brunettis, but I'd rather know of a place that definitely sells cherry pies, rather than make a wasted trip to a place that doesnt have them. Thanks in advance.

surely u can call them, no?

phrozact said:

Can try www.ecake.com.au

They will even deliver to you. :)

phrozact said:

Hmm, unlike in NZ, I doubt cherry pies are as common as meat pies in Melbourne.

Safeway is your best bet. :D

NitroTech said:
Let me guess....... the "CHERRY LATTICE TART" ????
:D :think:
Spot on!
After looking through the site a little, I realised I had tons more cravings now...sigh.

phrozact said:
I dont have an oven...
=(
First priority is to satisfy that craving :D . In AU, you can go to a Cash Converter or wait till the post Xmas sale to find a small toaster over. You don't need the standard gas-powered kitchen one to do baking... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.