Where to buy Cheapest Canon 500D kit II ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andykok

Sep 27, 2009
Anyone can recommend me where is the best deal for Canon 500D Kit II ???
I dont need the freebies.

Thank You All.:sweat:

check out the price list forum.

Alternatively, u can look at 500D thread as they will highlight how much they bought and at which shop. OF coz, equote is more reliable since u dun need freebies.

Cheers

In Singapore.

In Singapore.

*Salute*

What an answer.....but some may argue that US sells it cheaper!

Bak to your answer....trying to increase post? :p Be more friendly la....especially so this is the NEWBIE section....

Juz teasing anyway, dun start to flame me pls.

*Salute*

Bak to your answer....trying to increase post? :p Be more friendly la....especially so this is the NEWBIE section....

Nothing to do with post counts... Even if a senior member with 20k posts ask this question, will kenna from everyone also. :bsmilie:

*Salute*

yep, i am desperately trying to increase my post count.

call me a desperado.

:sweat: :sweat:

i mean, seriously, this kind of question, doesnt signify that he is a newbie. it only shows how UNWILLING he is to do footwork. its part of the fun of walking and knowing. but he rather sits at home, and ASK for the platinum spoon of feeding.

dear TS, you might wish to find the prices of the shops that sells the canon 500D kit in our Price Guide forum. do let us all know that you are unable to find this very obvious sub-forum here.

Anyone can recommend me where is the best deal for Canon 500D Kit II ???
I dont need the freebies.

Thank You All.:sweat:

do a search around here for "recommended shops" u should find a list of the usual suspects/shops that sell a below RRP. there's no ONE shop that sell at the cheapest price, but more of how u bargain n whether u r regular. u still have to do some footwork n ask around

off hand i can name these for u to google

Orient Photo
Cathay Photo
Lord's
MS color
Harvey Norman (need to ask them for "cash" price
John 3:16
Tk Photo

While I'm waiting for dinner:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518391

500D Kit II EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS (not listed on Canon SG site)
Apr09 - PA $1908 cash (w/ GST) 8GB SD, bag
May09 - MS $1990
Jul09 - JO $1900
Sep09 - Song Brothers Funan $1900 (w/ GST) 8GB SD, bag, tripod, screen protector, 1x 3rd party battery, UV filter

i just asked around, MS Color cheaper, S$1860, if installment another 5% more. BUT if u trade in old canon camera at canon service centre at harbourfront centre, canon will give u 21% off their listed price. S$2099 - 21% = S$1667nett (CASH only), much much cheaper... all standard freebies

Dear all, very sorry bout that stupid questions.
What I mean is if anybody just bought this DSLR, so that I can know where to get it.
I knew I can check from the price list forum, but the price seems to be very long ago. Is the price higher than 6 mths back??
Was intro to this cam by a friend.

I knew I can check from the price list forum, but the price seems to be very long ago. Is the price higher than 6 mths back??

HUH???

Did you even really look into the priceguides?? So you're saying "Sep 09" is 6 months back?

Please lah, look properly before posting.

cut him some slack lah... everyone makes mistake... btw canon got this upgrade program can get 21% off by trading in any spolit canon PNS camera... just got mine at S$1667 nett from CSC harborfront centre...

i got mine at ms color oso.
Cheapest among other shops i asked.

cut him some slack lah... everyone makes mistake... btw canon got this upgrade program can get 21% off by trading in any spolit canon PNS camera... just got mine at S$1667 nett from CSC harborfront centre...

Making mistake is one thing. Being a total slacker expecting everyone to spoon feed him is another matter.

Buy from John 3:16 la. They are big Canon fans. They will be happy that you are buying a 500D.:bsmilie:

Dear all, very sorry bout that stupid questions.
What I mean is if anybody just bought this DSLR, so that I can know where to get it.

Even if you know that somebody got it for a certain price somewhere it doesn't mean you can get it there for the same price. Especially shops that require certain negotiation skills and a lot of caution will do everything to achieve a higher price or simply refuse to sell lower. The less you know the higher their winning chances. Selling you a Vitacon UV for the price of a B+W will only make the sales man's day. And we are still in September 2009 .. the date shown for many prices in the Canon Price Guide.

Thank you all.

Will know what to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.