Where to buy cheap lowepro bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnimal

Nov 9, 2008
Greetings everyone!

Just started photography 2 months back and loving it! Anyways, I have 2 lens already and need a small bag.

I just want to buy the slingshot 100 aw. Walked along orchard and their selling price was $110!!! I saw some on the other threads that got it at 70-80... Anyone kind enough that can direct me to a lowepro bag shop that sells them at 70SGD?

Thanks in advance!

Happy shooting!!!:confused:

If you wanna buy ANY photography-related items, go to the reputable shops like John 3:16, TK Photo, errr to a lesser extent Alan Photo and Cathay Photo.

did i miss out any? just head over to the consumers sub-forum and take a look.

You can try your luck at the Buy/Sell Section for 2nd hand cheap bags.

If not you can go to shops like those mention above. Cathay Photo (CP) is the distributor for Lowepro but they are currently having low stocks on some models especially Stealth Reporter Series - D200 and D300 at the moment got no stock.

Alan Photo, I am not so sure they have Lowepro or not. The last time I visited them. 2-3 weeks ago, I didn't see any.

Other shops you can try,

Orient Photo @ Sim Lim Sq Level 6 (where I got my Stealth Reporter D300 AW cos CP no stock last Fri)
MS Color @ AMK Hub

Fantastic!

Thank you all for your reponses!

Happy shooting my friends!!!:confused:

If you wanna buy ANY photography-related items, go to the reputable shops like John 3:16, TK Photo, errr to a lesser extent Alan Photo and Cathay Photo.

did i miss out any? just head over to the consumers sub-forum and take a look.

haha... i need some help too..

where does john 3:16? TK photo etc???

try TK shaw tower second level, they have quite a no of lowepro bag

Status
Not open for further replies.