Where to buy Ceiling fan

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
Guys, looking for a ceiling fan.

must be pure white. preferbly flat based. Most importantly, NO ICONS!

I know KDK is a popular brand, but it has the red sign on it. ):

The furthest i got is this brand called "relite" from england. Calling up the shops tmr. Only two shops in singapore carry them.

Any other good lobangs? (:) Thanks!

any lighting shops do sell ceiling fan. white color is very popular, most of them do not have any brand name on it, except the KDK or USHA.

Hope this help.

The furthest i got is this brand called "relite" from england. Calling up the shops tmr. Only two shops in singapore carry them.

Go to IMM.....

I believe u can try to pluck tht KDK logo out right? or maybe spray paint or paste sticker over it lor.

Anyway the fan spin so fast, no matter u spray paint/ paste sticker or pluck tht logo out, i dun think anyone can see the imperfections right??

I believe u can try to pluck tht KDK logo out right? or maybe spray paint or paste sticker over it lor.

Anyway the fan spin so fast, no matter u spray paint/ paste sticker or pluck tht logo out, i dun think anyone can see the imperfections right??

yup... and its easier to find the design you like and spray it white than to find a white fan that the design you will like.

cos if your theme is retro, then you have to find those super old ones used during the 70s-80s, then would you still need to bother about the brand?

same goes with futuristic styles, if the fan is white but look retro, no use also.

go to balestier road. many lighting shops also sell ceiling fan cum lamps.

that's the thing, i'm only looking for plain pure white fans. no lamps. no fancy designs. but thanks all for the imputs :thumbsup:

that's the thing, i'm only looking for plain pure white fans. no lamps. no fancy designs. but thanks all for the imputs :thumbsup:

The lamps are 'optional' you can ask them to add or not add the lamps.

I think you can buy a ceiling fan, well why not to try to get in some ceiling fan industry like that, i know some ceiling fan industry but i think this is more cheaper than other site...

Actually, there are many online websites selling ceiling fans. Like in Ebay, you can see various types of ceiling fans that will meet your requirements. My suggestion is check the quality of the fan and the price itself. Ceiling Fans

Last edited by a moderator:
I reccomend KDK for their quality, bar-none.
You may find a 'no-logo' piece, but it will most probably never outlast the KDK.

I reccomend KDK for their quality, bar-none.
You may find a 'no-logo' piece, but it will most probably never outlast the KDK.

agreed, my family and I own KDK ceiling fan and never regret.

the TS must have already bought his fan already
i don't think he will still be looking for a lobang after 1 year

I just realised that the thread started was one year back :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::embrass: