Where to buy cargo pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
my old cargo pants are all completely worn out now (ok ok i confess, i'm getting 'prosperous' :D), and i really miss wearing them. any1 know where got sell cargo pants? i've gone to Giordano, U2, Bossini, but don't see any at all.

if anyone knows where i can get them, especially those with the zippered pants bottoms (and convert into bermudas), pls pls pls let me know. thanks in advance!!! :D

Ocean Pacific used to sell some but I am not sure if that line of products is still available. My only complain with OP is that the color tends to fade (at least the dark green one did) after eight months of constant wear.

A good way of searching would be to go to Takashimya and shop in the men's clothing department (emphasis your search on sportty brands since formal cargo wont have zipper near the knee)

good luck and do share your findings.

Originally posted by Larry
my old cargo pants are all completely worn out now (ok ok i confess, i'm getting 'prosperous' :D), and i really miss wearing them. any1 know where got sell cargo pants? i've gone to Giordano, U2, Bossini, but don't see any at all.

if anyone knows where i can get them, especially those with the zippered pants bottoms (and convert into bermudas), pls pls pls let me know. thanks in advance!!! :D

I know! I know! I can also bring you there! :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: mai tu liaoz!!!!!

If you dont have a budget, Nike has beautiful cargo pants!!! About $80-$100 a pair and you can "unzip" them into berms!!! NICE!!!

Originally posted by funksoulava
I know! I know! I can also bring you there! :rbounce: :rbounce: :rbounce: mai tu liaoz!!!!!
where where where??????????????

Originally posted by NitroTech
If you dont have a budget, Nike has beautiful cargo pants!!! About $80-$100 a pair and you can "unzip" them into berms!!! NICE!!!
80-$100 a pair??? :eek:

ok i a bit kiam one... Nike would be like last resort if i really cannot find anything... :D

Larry, go Peninsular Hotel / Shopping Centre, at basement, lots of shops selling cargo pants, quite cheap and can bargain somemore! If brand is not a concern, then that will be the best place to get it. ;)

Originally posted by Digipix
Larry, go Peninsular Hotel / Shopping Centre, at basement, lots of shops selling cargo pants, quite cheap and can bargain somemore! If brand is not a concern, then that will be the best place to get it. ;)
wa really ah? ok ok must go take a look... but i suck at bargaining. hmmm go looksee looksee first, skali they don't have my size hahahah. brand no problem, i can always rip out the tag hahahah. thanks Digi!!!

If you're thinking of outdoor photography/hiking, LoweAlpine Longtrail are the best by a long, long shot.

They're made of very comfortable 'desertweave' (100% nylon) which looks a feels a lot like cotton, but with the nylon advantage of drying very very quickly if you get hit by a large wave while photographing the beach. I also like their thigh pockets - i can put a Sb-26 into one of them ;) but yeah, not that comfortable....

checked their website, Longtrail has been replaced by Longhaul, but same material...

http://www.lowealpine.com/Products/...uctGroupID=75&Position=10&SpecificActivityID=

i bought it for 25GBP in UK. unfortunately, Sports Connection has quite high markups for LoweAlpine stuff in Singapore...

wa really ah? ok ok must go take a look... but i suck at bargaining. hmmm go looksee looksee first, skali they don't have my size hahahah. brand no problem, i can always rip out the tag hahahah. thanks Digi!!!

Size shouldn't be a problem, I bought most of my cargo pants there. No need to paiseh about bargaining, if they quote you $50, humtum them with $25, serious!

just asking...do u guys ever wear belt when u wear those "relax-relax" type of casual pants? or just go hipster n let them hang loose...coz my waist is 27.5 inches...and i need to wear belt for those non drawstring "office pants" but personally i feel that wearing belt is like...DUH. uncomfortable. and unnatural. anway for non-office pants i stick to drawstring pants...i got 2 from OP, one beige, one grey, although abit expensive ($50 each) but its been 3 or 4 years already and they still serve well... and also, why is it that some of those drawstring "ah-beng" pants are still so loose despite the drawstring? even at size 27 or 28...man, its tough finding good pants nowadays. have fun ;-)

If you don't want to bargain, don't mind the brand and just want to just buy off the shelf, then I think Robinson and John Little also have. I bought two pieces from there b4, one is "convertable" (pants to bermudas) and the other is elastic waist band (good for buffet meals ;) )
Oh the price is between $20 - 40 (if I remember correctly)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
So Larry, got your pants liao? Got pics to show? This is afterall a photography forum wat... :bsmilie:
erm, you want me to post a photo pf me wearing pants?!? no lah, my waist so big, it's like whale-watching... :D

ain't no whales to watch locally...

let us have a whale of a time looking at a pix of you in your new cargo pants!

:D
argent2

where to get big size cargo pants, ah?

like more than 36inches ++?
less than $50?
where to get?

thanks! :embrass:

Beach road army market. All kinds of designs from army style to workman's pants.

Originally posted by denizenx
"Free Larry"
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ok i am NOT jumping over any breakwaters for anyone or anything... unless it's the Kodak DCS 14-n. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.