Where to buy camera accessories in Singapore?

pwnies5600

Oct 29, 2014
Clementi
Does anyone know where I can get camera batteries, filters, tripods and lens caps for reasonable prices?

Thank You!

Funan. Tk photo or slrr, they sell good brands n price r quite reasonable

Does anyone know where I can get camera batteries, filters, tripods and lens caps for reasonable prices?

Thank You!

The usual recommended shops like TKfoto, SLRrevo, John3:16, etc - all these found in Funan, Cathay Photo - found in Peninsula Singapore and MScolor found in Ang Mo Kio and finally Orient Photo, found in Sim Lim Square.

It is recommended that you send them an email or call them up to ask for quote and stock availability.

...or here in CS under B&S photography Accessories sub-forum.

What camera system are you using?

Last edited:
- Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square
- Artwork Foto at Funan
- SG Camera Store at Peninsula Plaza

- Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square
- Artwork Foto at Funan
- SG Camera Store at Peninsula Plaza

Orient Photo??? Really? I have never had a good shopping experience there. From impersonal to clueless woman behind the counter where everything is good or okay. Screwed twice with bad recommendation and I am not new to photography and just want to get some reliable advice to certain items they sell.

Orient Photo??? Really? I have never had a good shopping experience there. From impersonal to clueless woman behind the counter where everything is good or okay. Screwed twice with bad recommendation and I am not new to photography and just want to get some reliable advice to certain items they sell.

Never had a problem there though