Where to buy baby cot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoninazero

Feb 25, 2003
Green Mile
tangoninazero.clubsnap.org
Hi everyone

Need to buy a baby cot for my coming newborn, any place to recommend?
I already been to Baby Kingdom and Baby Hypermart at Kaki Bukit and one baby shop in Chinatown (Chang Chun) and recently to the Taka Baby fair and me and my wife are still hunting for the ONE cot.

Thanks a lot for any advice in advance

:)

Last edited:
try Great World City or United Square or Forum The Shopping Mall. the latter 2 got a cluster of baby - small kiddy stores...

If u don't mind a second hand one, i'm giving mine away ;)

Hi,

I need a Second hand good condition baby cot, but surely not repainted. I am willing to pay a fair price for it.I would prefer a wooden baby cot.
Can you post the photo of it.

This is urgent requirement.

Thanks

for baby cots...I'd go for used ones...because the baby will out-grow the cot in a very very short period of time...

furthermore...old ppl's beliefs...used baby cots help in allowing your baby to grow faster/safer

Can try out IKEA.

In IKEA catalog I found two cot designs. I call IKEA and both were out of stock!

I ended up going to kiddy palace .

Note at KP the price seems higher (about $300) but the set come with mattress, pillow/bolster/blanket etc, while at IKEA a cot is just the frame, you still have to buy the mattress and the bed set separately so may eventually end up the same price or even more.

Besides the KP people will deliver and assembly the cot for you...

Bedok central blk 214 there a shop selling all kind of baby products, you can find few brands of baby cot there. Last year I got from them a wooden baby cot with adjustable height for S$260 with free delivery too.

You can also try baby kingdom at Eunos Industrial park. Do a google search for their address. They have quite a few choices. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.