Where to buy B+W Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samie

Nov 14, 2007
Hi guys,

I am interested to buy the filters. Can someone advise me on the shop and price for the following:

1. 72mm UV
2. 72mm CPL

Thanks and happy shooting.

I got mine from Cathay Photos. There are many good shops that sell them. The filters you are looking at are :thumbsup:.

there are many discussion on B+W filters here:

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=298494

to summarise, if u are afraid of getting low grade (not fake but meant for China market) B+W filters, buy only from the authorised distributor: Cathay Photo. Happy shopping! :)

cathay is a safe bet. thanks for reading my thread. all my lens are equipped with b+w filters. ;)

cathay is a safe bet. thanks for reading my thread. all my lens are equipped with b+w filters. ;)

Seriously, your thread was an interesting read. There were varying opinions and was rather "heated up" at times. Anyway, I guessed it is part and parcel of an open forum. :) Perhaps this is what that gives the forum its charms and colours.

I have no doubt that B+W is a good filter (that is why I am also buying them), but I personally do not think that the rest are FAR inferior. :)

At the given price of some "cheaper" filters, it could be a worthy buy and still serve its function well. It may not hold truth for the professionals and avid photographers, but it could be a good start for the beginners as well as those without a deep pocket. (I am once a poor student many years ago and I would be more than satisfied with a HOYA or COKIN.)

Happy shooting and have a blessed Christmas and victorious New Year ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.