Where to buy a external Sony F717 quick battery charger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majere2sg

Mar 31, 2003
Singapore (SengKang)
majere2sg.clubsnap.org
Does anyone knows where I can get a external sony F717 battery quick charger that can charge a battery within a hr time and what is the cost ? Also is there a 256mb memory stick available now ? Thank you very much ! :)

You could try the Sony AC-SQ950 or something like that, but it's $200+ ;)

Buy another battery lah.. :)

Originally posted by f55user
You could try the Sony AC-SQ950 or something like that, but it's $200+ ;)

Buy another battery lah.. :)

Yeah I bought a oem battery.
Because everytime I need to charge it thru my cam, it find it troublesome, so just wondering if there a single battery quick charger available. I know there is one normal external battery charger but from the manual book it says it takes abt 2hrs to charge one. The double battery charger is the one that can take less than 2hrs but I only need a single battery charger. :(

Originally posted by majere2sg
Does anyone knows where I can get a external sony F717 battery quick charger that can charge a battery within a hr time and what is the cost ? Also is there a 256mb memory stick available now ? Thank you very much ! :)

The 256Mb is only available in Memory Stick PRO, unless you are refering to the 2x128Mb Memory Stick with Memory Select.

256Mb MS PRO
MS Color = $230 w/o GST ($239 w/GST)
CP = $240
AP = $240
SONY = $300

512Mb MS PRO
CP = $480
AP = Don't carry.
MS Color = Unknown
SONY = $600

1GB MS PRO
=??
SONY = $1200

I tested the speed of the MS PRO verus the conventional MS.

I use the Burst mode on the F717 to take 3 shots and timed the Recording time from the time the RED "RECORDING" appeared on the LCD till the time the "RECORDING" word disappeared.

128Mb MS = approx 10 seconds
256Mb MS PRO = approx 6.5-7 seconds.

There is about 30-35% improvement over the orinigal MS.
Useful for those TIFF lovers.

A-station Battery - S$60
Original - S$85

Mem Stick Pro -
256mb - S$230
1GB - about S$900

All prices without GST @ CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.