Where to buy a cheap tripod

I'm planning to get a Tripod with a ball vale together, my buget is around S$200+-.

Which shop in funan or pennisula or sim lim, have such a tripod for sale?

or is there anyone out there wanna sell their old tripod?

Try looking at the B&S thread. I think Slik is pretty decent.

Benro also quite decent for your budget. Look for it in Mass Sales.

I also recommend Benro.

$200 tripod = cheap??:bigeyes:

I got mine for less then $30, that must have been really dirt cheap!

Anyway, anyone care to comment on Vanguard tripod going for around $155 at OP, thinking of upgrading my super duper dirt cheap tripod.

benro quite good imo got it in china for only 500rmb=s$100+ which is cheap cheap

ya i'm refering to the ball head, can i buy a Tripod which can support up to 6kg with a ball head included and still within My buget of S$200?:sweat:

Why not? Benro does sell ball heads.
Yesterday when I bought the tripod from them I upgraded the default ball head to a better one which can support up to 8kg. Surprisingly it just cost $10 more. :sweatsm:

benro quite good imo got it in china for only 500rmb=s$100+ which is cheap cheap

Which tripod and ballhead model you got at that price? Also, any idea whether Benro can be found at the Beijing airport shopping area? Thanks.

Why not? Benro does sell ball heads.
Yesterday when I bought the tripod from them I upgraded the default ball head to a better one which can support up to 8kg. Surprisingly it just cost $10 more. :sweatsm:

So how much you spend in total and where you buy it from?

Where? which shop at what location? Thanks

http://store.tagotech.com/index.php?cPath=48&osCsid=51c932885f5a89cdaff904eb4630e0b6

but the 58 sgd one is currently out of stock.

my fiancee bought it, i won't say it is the best tripod out there, but for 58 sgd, it is comparable to 100+ dollar tripod.

if you do not abuse it too much, it should last you at least 3-4 years.

if you happen to treat tripods like how i treat mine, then maybe it is better to spend a bit more money to get something that can take more punishment. i used to get tripods in this range, due to too much saltwater corrosion over time, the legs tend to just fall apart.

for most people, this will last them a long time though, even when they do not treat it with kid gloves.

Which tripod and ballhead model you got at that price? Also, any idea whether Benro can be found at the Beijing airport shopping area? Thanks.

the tripod is a-350ex and ballhead ish bh0-m:)
ahhh i bought it from wuhan,hubei there very far from beijing :sweat:maybe u try asking
the locals where are those areas that sell electronics they should have it one

So how much you spend in total and where you buy it from?

I bought the Travel Angel Carbon Fiber Tripod C-069M8 + head B-00 + padded tripod bag -- $468
Upgrade to B-0 head +$10

Specs:
mkjk9d.jpg

Bought it from the distro at Penisula Shopping Center.

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with a Slik GM pro...around $160 I think...:)