Where to buy a camera in SG

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper

Aug 12, 2003
Singapore
Hi All,

I am looking for a camera that doesn't come with a flash, doesn't require batteries to work and isn't those disposable type. I used to own one, just pop in the flim and everything works mechanically, but I've misplaced it. Thanks. :)

jasper said:
Hi All,

I am looking for a camera that doesn't come with a flash, doesn't require batteries to work and isn't those disposable type. I used to own one, just pop in the flim and everything works mechanically, but I've misplaced it. Thanks. :)

How abt the FM3a? :bsmilie: It works w/o battery.

wizard_de_weird said:
How abt the FM3a? :bsmilie: It works w/o battery.
How much does it cost and where may I find one in SG? Thanks.

Hmmm... manual focus SLRs also need batteries for the build in meter ley... now is really manual slr/range finders/manual point and shoot liao

er... for the first 2, so you'll still need a light meter no??? and aht means batteries... and another piece of equipment.

I need a camera whose shutter works even when there isn't battery / batter is low. I think the FM3a is a worth looking at, if I can find it. :)

jasper said:
How much does it cost and where may I find one in SG? Thanks.

You can get it at Cathay Photo in Peninsula Plaza. A new one costs around S$950~S$1000. Or you may consider getting a 2nd one

I myself own one :bsmilie: . Got mine from the ebay. It will work with or without battery at all shutter speeds. :sweatsm:

jasper said:
Hi All,

Good one would be the FM2. I have one myself. Very solid camera, and quite cheap. Hunt around the forum... Can get for less than SGD 400 for condition 8 to 9. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.